• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show off your garage

I currently have a 24' X 40' shop. Looking in from the main door it looks like this.

Starting at the right along the wall it looks like this.

You will recognize three pairs of XJ front coils on the rack. there is a buzz box welder with 50' leads to the right of the torch. Those ARB boxes have lockers in them waiting for an axel. The thing in the center is a sheet metal brake with a band saw behind it.

Continuing down the right side is a parts washer, motorized hydraulic press, drill press with cherry picker and engine stand partially hidden. Also is my next rear end for my XJ and my M422A1 Mighty Mite also known as Project Hum Wee since it looks kind of like a miniature Hummer.

looking down the right side past the second large door is the air compressor, my too small roll away lots of straps and clamps used in fabbing and my 250 amp MIG that I can set up for mild steel, stainless and aluminum.

One new addition in the past few weeks is another Mighty Mite that belongs to my son

IMG_0498.jpg

i think you have more invested in your toolbox than i do in my entire jeep haha

i think you have more invested in your toolbox than i do in my entire jeep haha

For sure. I need a bigger one and will be hitting a bunch of garage sales with cash and a trailer looking for one as well as a snow blower now that my driveway is paved.

Back