• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seth's Jeep

Damn, someone stole my wife's rear axel- she's goona be pissed. :D

SethsJeep042.jpg

Got the 44 under her rig and the 35 is under Seth's. :thumbup:

Lookin good guys wish I could have been there to help but it was my weekend with the kids so i hope to see you all next weekend..........

That is some really awsome work guys. I wish I wasn't 500 miles away without a car or I would be down there to help. It's really awsome what you guys are doing.

Frank Z said:
Jeff,
Driveshafts and transfer case fluid?

BTW, How's your back feeling?

Not yet...after we got a Jeff's up and running again the storm was rolling in so we picked up. Pea size hail while going down the road at 60 mph was fun with no top! lol/ouch

The shims proved to me more of a problem, but I think I have some better ones...I'm digging them out for tomorrow.

Great job guys. I wish I could have made it today.

Possibly. Here's what's left to do, to the best of my knowledge

Re-install drive shafts
Install longer u-bolts on rear axle
Re-tap or replace front axle yoke (Stripped holes for u-joint strap bolts)
Re-install interior, including seats
Troubleshoot and repair brake lights
Drain radiator and refill with new coolant
Clean air filter
Drain and re-fill transfercase
Check tranny for proper shifting
Install new trac-bar
Install front sway bar ( We need the clamps if anyone has a spare set.)
Double check the torque on all four wheels
A few other minor odds and ends
Road test

Install an American flag and removable flag pole ( I've got this covered.)

Anyone think of anything else?

Frank Z said:
Bummer, hope you feel better soon.

Celebrex and Zanaflex for breakfast- yummmmy.I just need to keep taking anti-inflammitories and try to stay off my feet for a day or so and I'll be good as new.Herniated discs really suck.

holy $HIT batman. I just got back from Tahoe and can't belive all thats been done for his rig and stuff. GREAT WORK GUYS!
Not sure If I have anything in the garage really to donate to the fight, but I can look tonight. I have to swap out plugs on the jeep when I get home.

Back