• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seth's Jeep

Frank,

In that box with the driveshaft u-joints, should be some straps, and I think they might be the u-bolt type straps. Might be able to drill out the yoke and use them. I don't really remember.

I have to put in some time on mine, but once I get the head gasket fixit stuff in, I'll take it for a test run out to the hangar.

Fred

I think I have clamps for sway bar(no bolts). I'll look in the AM and I think I can come out tuesday night for a bit. What else is needed parts and fluid wise? I'll be at work tomarrow but call me if you need anything as far as fluid and or parts.
510-5614
JD

I have a front yoke and sway bar straps. I am hoping to be down on Thursday.

Frank Z said:
Anyone make it out to work on the rig yesterday?

Not me, I was off in the magic land of Percoset - getting ready to make a return trip (back is still in MUCH pain :flame: ) as soon as I get some food in me.

I don't recall any armor for the T-Case under there on Saturday -- I have a nut-zerted crossmember and stock T-Case skid I'll throw in, I just need to find a minute to get out there again this week -- will folks be working every night?

CC

Frank, I would like to help you guys out. I have a local pick n' pull with 5 pre 97 XJ's and 4 MJ's, there are some transfer cases, interiors etc. if there are any OEM parts that you need let me know and I'll see what I can get. There is a 94 that has alot of good parts both interior and exterior but is only 2wd. please let me know because I can only get out there on sundays, I look forward to helping, Kelvin

First I'd thank you from the bottom of my heart. The fact that you are willing to help from 2000 miles away speaks volumes about your character.

Although there's always something more to do, at least it seems so when you're turning wrenches, we nearing the end of this effort. There's only so much we can do and I'm proud to say we've done that and a bit more.

Your offer is greatly appreciated, but the Memorial Run is in 4 days and we just don't have the time to do too much more.

You sir are a gentleman!

Hey all going out to the shop round 4 who wants to come out and help???if you don't know the way hit me on my cell 719 660 8268
Led

Frank Z said:
Led,
Any chance you took a look at the gas gauge yesterday? I'm going to bring out some fresh fuel and some Sta-bill this evening.

Frank - what time will you be out at the hanger tonight? I am planning on coming by with my t-case skid ... (think you could grab those extra manifold bolts for me?!)

CC

Frank Z said:
I'll be there at about 6:30PM. I'll have the hardware with me too.

I may have to be a little earlier than that - Led you going out tonight too? (I'll catch up with you on Saturday with the hardware if I miss you tonight)

Back