• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SCF2016! Need to know..

I work tus through Saturday now but I would show up Saturday night

:bunny:

All joking aside I'm not personally completely against the idea of a venue change. But we would need a lot of people to show support pretty much now for that idea.

I would also need volunteers. Trail leaders, etc. We'd need commitments from folks. Big Bear is easy because I know it so well, have maps, and it's generally tough to get lost in (unless you're Cal).

Help a brotha out.

Bump

All joking aside I'm not personally completely against the idea of a venue change. But we would need a lot of people to show support pretty much now for that idea.

I would also need volunteers. Trail leaders, etc. We'd need commitments from folks. Big Bear is easy because I know it so well, have maps, and it's generally tough to get lost in (unless you're Cal).

Help a brotha out.

I have no problem helping!

I've never been there so couldn't help with any trail runs.

How about starting a poll to see if folks are opposed to a venue change?

Spring is almost here, and my calendar is starting to get filled in. Someone please make a decision and set a date. Thanks.

IF I could make this, and I really don't have a good clue on my schedule at this point, but I'd be interested in Calico.

I also would be more than willing to help with anything except runs, since I haven't been to Calico.

David Bricker / SYR

IF Purple Is The New Chrome is ready, and IF my Wife agrees let me go, I would be happy with either Calico or Big Bear.

Will there be mortars in the fire?

Will there be mortars in the fire?

I've already got mine on order

PICT4549.JPG

Best question is why this thread ended 3 days ago and still no date!

:bunny:

Back