• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SCF2016! Need to know..

Just a friendly reminder before anyone gets too worked up: Johnny was merely hinting that May 6-8 would be good for him. There's been no announcement yet that a date for the event's been chosen.

Well, doesn't my opinion matter the most? :p

I'd be good for April 22-24 or May 20-22.

The club does own a portable toilet (I can't recall the name).....just need to pay for the consumable(s).

PETT. Don't know whose possession it's currently in. And I have a whole box of the PETT bags.

Ironically, Panamint Springs is in the Sierra chapter......the border line is Bakersfield

:D

But you have to go south from Bako to get to PSR. That must mean it's in SoCal! So what if you later have to go further north. :sunshine:

David Bricker / SYR

But you have to go south from Bako to get to PSR. That must mean it's in SoCal! So what if you later have to go further north. :sunshine:

David Bricker / SYR

psr.jpg

I think you might need to call up Rand McNally or Thomas guide and get an updated map. :compwork:

The road through Kernville doesn't count, since it's snowed in a fair bit :)

One must travel south on 58 (sort of) to get to PSR from Bako.

David "I still think Death Valley is in SoCal" Bricker / SYR

psr.jpg

I think you might need to call up Rand McNally or Thomas guide and get an updated map. :compwork:

his palm pilot maps haven't updated since 1997......

I'd give a vote towards calico.

1. It's something different
2. We have had SCF there once before and it went well
3. There are trails for every skill/rig level
4. Campground has flush toilets, showers, even cabins
5. There is a fun town to visit after the trail runs
6. Gas and motels are only 3 miles from trailheads and camping.

I like the idea of Calico again. Camp Ramada is right around the corner.

Calico is green sticker compatible too........hmmmm

his palm pilot maps haven't updated since 1997......

You all just wait until the San Andreas fault shifts. Then you'll find out I'm right!

Calico, eh? Hmmm, actually never been there. Does Knott's still have anything to do with it?

David Bricker / SYR

im down for truckhaven never been... calico too ive never wheeled it and havent been to the ghost town since i was a kid and my dads hotrod club would do cruises up there

Pick a date, who cares where. I'll be there for at least 1 night. I guarantee it.
Calico would be badass. That's where I first met some of you foolios.

Pick a date, who cares where. I'll be there for at least 1 night. I guarantee it.
Calico would be badass. That's where I first met some of you foolios.

But first you'll say you're not coming, then magically appear on Friday night and leave before everyone gets up on Saturday.

Back