• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sacramento meet and greet

So those were all the meet and greet days for the year?

no , we should start doing these again. lets pick a date and a place .

Ok, so I've been super jealous of the San Jose guys and would love to try to start these meets up again.

Anyone game?

I am going to throw out an idea and suggest the Chipotle on Sunrise near the Sunrise Mall.

Thinking this is centralized enough for Roseville, Downtown, Folsom, and Rancho.

I am open for suggestions for location but we need to pick a date and keep to it every month like the Bay guys.

Another location that has really good craft beer and gormet hotdogs is Beer Dogs off Auburn and Sylvan in Citrus Heights.

What if we also got a 80 corridor gold country meetup somewhere in auburn also? Or rocklin or roseville? Have a couple different spots. Suzie burger parking lot totally sucks. Its tiny. We lived down the street from there for years .

What if we also got a 80 corridor gold country meetup somewhere in auburn also? Or rocklin or roseville? Have a couple different spots. Suzie burger parking lot totally sucks. Its tiny. We lived down the street from there for years .

I'd be more inclined to go to Rocklin/Roseville/Auburn area meet vs downtown.
I'm honestly not too fond of dealing with downtown traffic.

That's sort of why I suggested in the Sunrise Mall area because it should be a "similar" distance drive from all locations.(Josh and Jon are kind of outliers here.. lol). As far as a burger place in the mall area, there is Smashburger a little further South on Sunrise.

Date wise I am good with 3rd Thursday of each month.

I'd be more inclined to go to Rocklin/Roseville/Auburn area meet vs downtown.
I'm honestly not too fond of dealing with downtown traffic.

That's sort of why I suggested in the Sunrise Mall area because it should be a "similar" distance drive from all locations.(Josh and Jon are kind of outliers here.. lol). As far as a burger place in the mall area, there is Smashburger a little further South on Sunrise.

Date wise I am good with 3rd Thursday of each month.

I would be OK with this

Id be down guys. Does this thurs work for the loomis basin location for the citrus heights roseville grass valley colfax auburn area? I could be there by 7-730

Im not sure I can do this thursday now, what about next thursday ?

Back