• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sacramento meet and greet

Ok pick a day and Jon or another moderator can change the dates. Or the date in the first post and we can have a fresh thread for next month.

Weekend nights are of course tough with all the other weekend stuff.

lets just change that one to 5/25- I am actually leaving 5/26 after work for reno fest.

I cant make it next thursday. Maybe weds.

Alright, what night are we doing this? We keeping it Thursday or are people open to another night. I know Jon mentioned Thursday was bad for him, Thursday is also kinda meh for me as my wife works and she wanted to attend. Best nights for me personally are Tuesday and Friday.

I cant do Weds-Thurs at all this week.

Alright then we have a date/time/place for this week, tonight at 6pm at Steve's Pizza in Rancho.

If anybody feels left out or cannot attend, say something here and we can all discuss the best day of the week for the majority, for next month.

Im not going to make it. Ill be stuck at work late

was stuck in the office until after 8pm tonight. working on automating a bunch of reporting and keynotes.

Back