• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

install/installed pics?

Hey Dan are you guys planning on make a plate that goes on the front wheelwell part of the frame behind the coil?

I just thought it was worthy of mentioning....

Our prices are higher for these than the other 3 companies making them but I think the extra thought and material (especially into the fenderwell) make these well worth it. The extra bend alone makes them 25% more rigid and that is the goal we are all looking for!.

Time to step away from the computer!

If you haven't spent some time at the florists' and jewelry store this week do it now! Don't be spending money on truck parts if you haven't or you'll wish you spent the money on an extra blanket for the dog because you will be sleeping with him!

This has been a community service message!:rolleyes:

Re: Time to step away from the computer!

If you haven't spent some time at the florists' and jewelry store this week do it now! Don't be spending money on truck parts if you haven't or you'll wish you spent the money on an extra blanket for the dog because you will be sleeping with him!

This has been a community service message!:rolleyes:

Personal experience or are you getting lots of business this week?

Lets jusy say I have seen enough Valentines days' to know what you can and cannot do!
Wow maybe thats what I did wrong. Well it could be that I spent money one the jeep and skimped on the girl, but mostly I think its that I asked my ex to be my valentine...:banghead:

Back