• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Just spoke to Dan, great guy to speak with. I was told the stiffeners are now wider and better suited to incorporate some products they have coming out (he can tell us when they are ready). Ordered my set, cant wait to get them on, thanks Dan!

Here's hoping to see a sweet true 3-link or 4-link to compete with all the big suspension companies out there. Here's hoping it also costs a tad less than some of the custom link suspensions as well. I'm just looking for something that will convert my short arms to long arms in the front without changing any other suspension parts.

We have been making these for 5+ years now and there are a few things I would like to say.

First off, we don't make these to be the cheapest. That would imply we cut corners to do things cheaper, we don't.

Secondly, ours are the only ones that broaden the floor base connection to spread the load rather than make it a point load on the very weak floor. We are also the only reinforcements that go into the wheelwells, further strengthening the entire chassis.

Lastly, ours is the only one made from 3/16" steel, thinner steel does something but not much... By making it thick enough you are actually building something that approximates a frame and not simply tin plating it... These are something you can mount your suspension to and feel confident about.

Enough said, yes ours are more expensive but they have a reason to be...

Last edited:
got mine! ruffstuff sells more beef than a dairy farm. Thanks Dan

170.jpg

Are these able to be shipped to Canada?

Hey Dan, I really like the product! I like the fact that it wraps up to the floor for more stiffness. How much shipped to 44601? Jim

Back