• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Trail in July?

im kinda new to this forum and just came apon this thread.. Im really considering this run i just dont have front hooks.. but i got the rear ones! anyone around mendo going??

its goin to be a fun trip, can't wait for that weekend well i can't for this whole summer of wheelin im trying to get out atleast 2 weekends a month for wheelin/fishin trips.

yah ill be there with ya sean!!!!!!!!
anyway, ill be there too it looks like

anyone wanna join our group for the 4th your more then welcome to, the more the merrier.

I have a group headin up morning-ish on the 4th. The group consists of (3)XJ (1) 93 landcruiser (1) 90 toy pickup and a TJ. When is everyone else headin up?

hey Mike im open..sounds like everyone is goin to Fordyce...im just not feelin Fordyce this early. so yeah i think meeting at Loon Friday sounds good!

so what days you going for sure? heading up friday night?

friday sat sun, coming back sun or monday, depending on rig dependability and how we feel

could'nt have said it any better

Jon you should come up!

my number is (916) 613-6246... our Bronco club has a page on the forum with all our numbers in case of emergency or what not, we should do that.

Last edited:
Hey Ryan my names Sean..kinda obvoius huh? lol...

im thinking we caravan there Friday..not sure what time, i guess majority rules. im kinda open to when im leaving, just not when its hot. when is your group leaving Sac on friday?

Lol yea I noticed that. I just realized you guys are heading up on the 2nd right? Were leaving early on the 4th so Sunday. Not sure how we would meet up. Is everyone camping on the trail or at a campground?

there are no actual "campgrounds" on the trail. camp just off the trail, you cannot be more then one vehicles length off the trail though. big tickets this weekend so please be aware of the trail markings and what not. you will see us at the box, i might go to buck on Sat then come back, but were all staying near the box. your goin to have fun finding a spot to camp on the 4th...come early as possible.

Oh I know we can't actually camp on the trail. I ment off it. And yea do to friends having trouble getting time off work we have to leave on the 4th but were gonna head up pretty sang early. How can i spot you guys?

just look for some XJs... i have a grey XJ with flat black half doors and scallops on my hood

Back