• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Trail in July?

damn i'm getting overwhealmed. Too much shi* to do

you?!?!

i still have no idea if my brakes will work, i still gotta bleed them and see if i ground the rod down corectly then see whats up with my electrical gremlins... i thought it was a bad switch so i grabbed one from the yard and i still have nothing but turn signals and reverse lights. i gotta dig into that today/ this weekend.

so we have Mike, Ryan and me...

anyone else?

come on lurkers!!! i know your out there!!

this will be my group. im in the black jeep but im minus the brushguard now

34125_1424085276123_1052460065_3124.jpg

098.jpg

105.jpg

so this weekend i got re-geared to 4.88 and put a spool and chromo shafts in the back. It was at the gear shop all weekend so i couldn't work on my vacume leak. I have to re-mount my intake/exhaust mani's so their good n proper against the newer style head. If that goes well then i have a giant list of to-do's but it wond't keep me from going as long as i can get my mani's on right. Giddi-mother-fuc&en-up.

wait!! i wanna post a pic too!

thats me plus bumpers 35s and somemore black primer
168_168.jpg

sean did you want to meet at my house and caravan on the way up? I'm so determined to get back on the damn trail this weekend i'll switch cylinder heads overnight if i have to. I'm in folsom right off the freeway. Are you towing your rig? I'll be getting towed up.

no buddy i drive my rig daily and i will be driving it up there haha! yeah i kinda want to get up there early, not trying to worry about over heating..its goin to be hot!!!! what time were you wanting to leave?

no trailer queens for me! jk!

damn, your quite bold to daily drive it. I wish my rig was that bitchen when i used to daily drive it. I'd like to leave in the am if everything is running properly. I wasnted to get up there as early as possible and maybe fish or swim in loon untll everybody else i'd like to wheel with get there. I got a buddy going early on thursday to retain a large camp site for us at the box.

damn, your quite bold to daily drive it. I wish my rig was that bitchen when i used to daily drive it. I'd like to leave in the am if everything is running properly. I wasnted to get up there as early as possible and maybe fish or swim in loon untll everybody else i'd like to wheel with get there. I got a buddy going early on thursday to retain a large camp site for us at the box.

im with you on that... i think a swim will be in order after the drive anyway. sounds like a plan...let me know if you need a hand wrenchin! i can swing by.....i kinda like wheeling with the fear knowing if i break im not goin home unless i have that part, yeah i like living on the edge..no seriously...what time you think you wanna leave if everything is in order?

man thats a nice LC your buddy has Ryan, look forward to seeing it wheel.

not a damn thing, just gettin ready for the trip pretty much. hit me up!

Back