• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

I am going up that weekend with the guys fromsteelsoldiers.com, Deuce and a halfs and other military trucks. A Kaiser made deuce is just a big Jeep. I am also bringing an XJ.

I am going up that weekend with the guys fromsteelsoldiers.com, Deuce and a halfs and other military trucks. A Kaiser made deuce is just a big Jeep. I am also bringing an XJ.
Damn! I've got an M54A2, I'm on steelsoldiers as kastein also. Soon as I fix it the rest of the way it'll be my tow rig. I took it through a couple trails at RC at the start of August on my way home from buying it in Brownsville. But I'll definitely be missing this event, I fly to Colorado on the 14th or so of October and may not be back for up to a month :(

I hope I can make this oneeee. Im scheduled to be working tha weekend and in the oilfield who knows if tha will play out, but ill ask and will see what happens

I need to buy new gears and have them installed by then, I gotta get on this.

SHE LIVES! Finally got the new rad, new alt, new belt and new idler pulley done. Running like a champ! Got oil pan skid in, gas tank and lca skid still to do.

Im gonna drive out with Paul Friday night and possibly wheel Saturday

I am soooo ready for this to get here! I just did rock creek yesterday with no backups and no damage! time to move on to harder stuff!

Someone gonna have an open seat?

I don't think I can get the XJ out for this as I've got races the weekend before and the weekend after, but I wouldn't mind driving out and hangin for a night or two.

I don't think I can get the XJ out for this as I've got races the weekend before and the weekend after, but I wouldn't mind driving out and hangin for a night or two.

^What he said! There is no way in my budget i'd have the XJ ready for this, but i would love to come for the ride. If there are any definite wheelers going with an open seat let me know. Willing to split the cost as well.

^What he said! There is no way in my budget i'd have the XJ ready for this, but i would love to come for the ride. If there are any definite wheelers going with an open seat let me know. Willing to split the cost as well.

I may have a shotty seat open one or both days. If you guys are coming, I bet you find a seat.

Vette... if you do, you gotta bring the guitar.

A.

I have a nice yamaha acoustic, I haven't played it in two years though :(

Ill be there with my guitar:)

Back