• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

Pay at the meal and there is no registration. So just show up and wheel.

I try and wheel the crawl for a cure run anyway so I'm in

did you guys notice there is no RED trail listing on the C4C registration form....... I had to add it on mine :smoker:

We don't get too many folks that want to run RED's! Not that many blacks either, history of the event shows us about 8 green groups, and like 2 black! There are a lot of first times to RC that attend this event and a lot of people that this is their only 4x4 excursion of the year. Two great charities that people like to be a part of.

i was just being a PITA I figured there isn't to many people that run reds I was just poking fun hopefully you didn't take that wrong. i am gonna enjoy wheeling for a good cause! and I think it is awesome what you guys are doing.:yelclap:

i was just being a PITA I figured there isn't to many people that run reds I was just poking fun hopefully you didn't take that wrong. i am gonna enjoy wheeling for a good cause! and I think it is awesome what you guys are doing.:yelclap:
Dont worry yo-self Bill...get into my group if they need me to guide this yr.,,,and we'll find a little trouble... and I'll provide the eats, too....:)
Rich

Dont worry yo-self Bill...get into my group if they need me to guide this yr.,,,and we'll find a little trouble... and I'll provide the eats, too....:)
Rich
Rich, I think you must have quoted the wrong Bill. ;)

I'm down for that too!

Rich, I think you must have quoted the wrong Bill. ;)

I'm down for that too!

That's great to hear! RockToberfest is a great time, and Rausch (the whole area, for that matter) is really nice that time of year...as lond as the weather holds up..Last yr it started to snow the first morning of C4TC, which was interesting with no doors or hatch......:looney:
Rich

:(:(:(

Just spoke with my boss and there is a fair chance I will be in Fort Collins CO during Rocktoberfest.

If I don't end up flying out there, I will definitely be present... but it's looking likely that I will be on a plane or in Colorado.

me and nick are looking to split a cabin with someone. I will gladly sleep on a floor if its cheaper

id be interested in splitting it with you guys. how much would it be? now i gotta get off my ass and get new leafs in and bumpers made.

:(:(:(

Just spoke with my boss and there is a fair chance I will be in Fort Collins CO during Rocktoberfest.

If I don't end up flying out there, I will definitely be present... but it's looking likely that I will be on a plane or in Colorado.

Sorry to here that. Hope you can make it.

If not ill wheel extra hard for you.

You get that RMS fixed? If not, you'll be leaking oil for me too :roflmao:

Hopefully will know for sure by later today.

Ha yea I fixed it for the most part. Just a little dribble every now and then.

What's crazy is I fixed it with some rms stop leak additive from autozone.

It figures that I replace it 2 and 1/2 times, and a 7$ bottle of gunk fixes it in 1 min.

You get that RMS fixed? If not, you'll be leaking oil for me too :roflmao:

Hopefully will know for sure by later today.

Hey folks, I just got an e-mail from "French Fry" and "Small Fry" (Mike LeClair from Vt) and he and his son will be down for Rocktober-Fest as well.

A.

Hey folks, I just got an e-mail from "French Fry" and "Small Fry" (Mike LeClair from Vt) and he and his son will be down for Rocktober-Fest as well.

A.
Great! Mike and his son are good people.
It's coming up. I've got a few trips out wheelin' between now and this, but I still can't wait!

Im gonna try and get to this. If i come it will be friday night and ill wheel saturday and sunday if others are.:cheers: I know Im going to be at RC the week before for the RCROCS Race so money may permit me to get to both. :(

Back