• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig readyness for Harlan

Looks good Brian. Does not look like you changed much though. I'd have to see before pictures. My memory sucks. Just finished welding up my spare DS. Have to paint some stuff and put it together.

Looks good Brian. Does not look like you changed much though. I'd have to see before pictures. My memory sucks. Just finished welding up my spare DS. Have to paint some stuff and put it together.

There was a foot of steel and tube behind that pretty paint.

Here is a crappy b4 pic.
SDC10485.jpg

Got my Discos installed today. Ended up having to fire up the gas wrench and the pressed in bolts came out easily! I will throw the front skid on one day before I leave for KY. I also got my new CB antenna cable installed so I could relocate the antenna to the bumper.

Last edited:
A picture says 1,000 words, see ya'll there!
2010-06-28%2011.29.21.jpg

A picture says 1,000 words, see ya'll there!
2010-06-28%2011.29.21.jpg

SWEET! Amechanic on here use to haul his pop-up to Tellico with his monster. 39.5 Iroks towing a pop-up was funny as hell!

Having the windshield replaced today,then ready to wheel.

May even wash the ohio mudd off..

Nick

well i gave it my all but the wag wouldnt have it.... bringing the little jeep this year

There was no lack of effort on your part. I think the real reason you aren't bringing it is you want to ride in my group. Just you being there will help ease the pain. Glad you are still coming!

We'll do another Harlan ride later in the year when it gets a little cooler. You can wheel the Waggy then.

I just need to get all the spare parts and tools loaded put it on the trailer and get the tvs to work in the tow rig its a long drive from nothern IN with 3 kids

There was no lack of effort on your part. I think the real reason you aren't bringing it is you want to ride in my group. Just you being there will help ease the pain. Glad you are still coming!

We'll do another Harlan ride later in the year when it gets a little cooler. You can wheel the Waggy then.

yeah ima see if i can drum up a winch plate for the yj so we can slap the warn on it for some extra insurance. BTW i havent been able to attend a crawl since 06, i would still be there if the only thing i had to wheel was a unicycle ;)

yeah ima see if i can drum up a winch plate for the yj so we can slap the warn on it for some extra insurance. BTW i havent been able to attend a crawl since 06, i would still be there if the only thing i had to wheel was a unicycle ;)

That's the spirit!

I once showed up to rockport in a Camry.

I once showed up to rockport in a Camry.

The guys in the SEC see more of my '92 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme than my XJ.

Most of the time I ride with High2by.

I can't believe it but... all I have left to do is spray some flat black on the "new" fenders, load tools and camping gear, put the Jeep on the trailer!

V 2.0 Cherokar is almost done!

Back