• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig readyness for Harlan

sold my JK wheels and tires (sahara 18's) last night, so now i dont havea spare tire for the trip... heh. i found one in knoxville that might work if the price is right and if nothing else the honda has the same bolt pattern, i can steal her spare for the trip... :D

So its wheelable, good enough. :D

yep. Only thing I've got left to do is put the E-fan back in, but that was already installed previously, so I just need to go to the parts store and get some new radiator zip tie thingies and stick it back in there.

I didn't bother installing it for Winterfest, but figure I might need it in KY, July 4th weekend.:sunshine:

Rig Readiness? Key fits in Ignition switch. When i turn the key it starts up. then i put it in gear and release clutch..

LOL
Mark

Rig Readiness? Key fits in Ignition switch. When i turn the key it starts up. then i put it in gear and release clutch..

LOL
Mark

Give it 10-15 more years and see if it is still that way.

Fixed part of my MPG suckness! Turns out a 45x60" roof rack robs about 2-3 mpg, who knew? :D Its staying at home this trip. I won't need it.

well against all odds i have a running jeep now! honestly... im not sure why it decided to run.... i futzed with some things, re indexed the dizzy unplugged the IAC and it runs like a champ, after that a new tstat kicked the overheating bug and viola! running driving peeling out jeep.... its really cold natured but once it gets to op temp it sits and purrs.. and out on the road i managed to full on tokyo drift around corners on dry pavement..... well here goes nothing... waggy is packed up, strapped down and ready for transit ;)

Heck yeah!!! That's awesome doug....

This is great new Doug! She really wanted to go.

Jeep is on the trailer. Still have tables and other odds and ends to get. I hope I dont foget anything!

Awsome Doug. I knew the waggy wanted to go!!!!!

I'm mostly all packed up and ready to head out in the AM.

If I forget it, I don't need it, and if I need it, I shouldn't have forgot it.

I gingerly drove the Jeep about 500 yards in my neighborhood and back to put it on the trailer that is parked on the street.

Loaded up and ready to go.:yelclap:

Both the XJ and the truck are loaded down for the journey. I'm praying that my Jeep does okay and gets there without any problems. Departure time 8am central.

Both the XJ and the truck are loaded down for the journey. I'm praying that my Jeep does okay and gets there without any problems. Departure time 8am central.

If you need me you got my number.

Alright DOUG!!! the $500 waggy stroker rides again!
jk

I ll see you all friday night

Mark

Gotta load up my clothes, tool box and get some groceries. cabjeepster and I will be there around 4:30 or 5 our time depending on how often we stop.

It is 2am. I am loaded and ready to roll. Took a lot longer to get it all together then I thought. Had a rain delay and a dead battery delay. I will sleep for a few hours and then hit the road running in teh morning. :peace: out!

Gotta load up my clothes, tool box and get some groceries. cabjeepster and I will be there around 4:30 or 5 our time depending on how often we stop.

probably should have added that we are headed down thursday.

The trip will be a lot shorter if Stacy remembers her purse at all the stops.:D

Back