• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno, May run: May 17th-20th

Re: reno may run?

Is say 37's just to make it 1/4 mile up bronco.... rest is buggy land.... Or as ivr heard it called "candyland"

just go to 40s

with stock gears , but what about some 4.88s...

Maybe with gears..... I'm on a no spend money on dana 30 thing at the moment..... Once it goes ill try and upgrade if funds are good..... Otherwise rocking the stock 30

I guess I'm out then.

Not like that all, here in reno (reno 4x4.com) is so know for runs like that. It just can get crazy.

I guess I'm out then.

No. If its a NAXJA run, any NAXJA members will be welcome to come out. The comment was made due to some past experiences with local trail rides that were posted on a certain local forum.

Again any NAXJA member is welcome but also be aware that if you have an XJ with small tires and limited wheeling experience, some of the trails out here are probably not what you should be taking your XJ on. If that is the case you are still welcome to come and ride with someone on any trail you think is too difficult. That said there is something for every jeep at Moon Rocks.

No. If its a NAXJA run, any NAXJA members will be welcome to come out. The comment was made due to some past experiences with local trail rides that were posted on a certain local forum.

Again any NAXJA member is welcome but also be aware that if you have an XJ with small tires and limited wheeling experience, some of the trails out here are probably not what you should be taking your XJ on. If that is the case you are still welcome to come and ride with someone on any trail you think is too difficult. That said there is something for every jeep at Moon Rocks.

Thanks Eric!
I do need some seasoning and a little simmering to get to a comfortable spot that I feel comfortable pushing the rig. This will be my second year wheeling and I do it in my DD so I am a little cautious because I need to drive it on Monday.
That said Moon Rocks is onthe calendar for next year.:scottm:

ncecu9.jpg

Ready for reno wheeling.... So who is coming?

I want to play, Can i come with my junk??

Back