• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Who is organizing the raffle?

Not the giveaway raffle, but the main raffle.

We will have some stuff from the regular sponsorship things, but we should have some stuff from some vendors that will be there as well.

Are there local companies that give to this event? Goatman has talked to me about doing some special vendor stuff with this event.

Will need an address to ship stuff to from the national sponsorship stuff, or it can just come to me and I can bring it out with me when I come out.

mac 'discuss' gyvr

Shit how did I miss this when I created the other thread. I've been working too much...

We've got it handled. $3500 in regular sponsor goods so far, hoping for $5000.

I don't have the time to chase out local companies. If somebody wants to run point on that please be my guest.

The Moab raffle has always been handled by the national sponsorship person, and whoever is or wants to help him. I've never had anything to do with the raffle, except working it at the event.

Also, we are trying to figure out how to be sure the 4643 XJ gets there. We think there is a good possibility we can get some raffle stuff from Warn, Falken, and possibly others if we can assure them the car will be there. The iffy part is that the national finals race in Las Vegas is the weekend before and we don't know what shape the car will be in after the race.

The iffy part is that the national finals race in Las Vegas is the weekend before and we don't know what shape the car will be in after the race.

Hey, it will show the group the realities of racing with a senile driver does to a car.

:confused1

Ryan - Your the localest of us all. Can you recommend somebody to contact local-vendors to beg?

Fat Bobs in Ogden Utah or Layton Utah might be a good place. I've been buying so much shit from them lately that maybe they will even talk to me.

If an actual sponsorship guy wants to call them....
http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/articles/Contact_Us.htm

I've been out of the 4x4 shop scene for a long time. I don't even know who does what around here anymore.

Tom Woods is local but he hates my guts.

Geoff needs help with this. We need another person or team to make contacts beyond the national sponsorship stuff.....at least it would be nice.

Yes, agreed! As stated I just don't have the time to reach out to new companies right now. My company is set to close on the 2.5M sqft monstrosity of a property on 9/30. On top of that I still have to support some 160 employees, to say I'm stretched is an understatement. I can handle what's arealdy on my plate but I'm not looking to add more to it.

Back