• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Racist.....

LBEXJ said:
Why should anyone be offended about "Black Expo", NAACP, Black History Channel, etc. These have a purpose in that they help provide a sense of pride and hope to minorities despite the long history discrimination and of being labeled as an inferior race. Maybe the person that wrote the email feels they are missing opportunities to be "successful" because of they do not have these institutions.
This is what I feel about that.

It is no different then a six month old baby being molested and then the parents keeping it in the kids head until he is grown...Now he is all messed up because he was molested when he was a baby.

If they would have let it go then he wouldn't know a thing now and not be messed up.

If we are going to be a true color blind country then it ALL needs to stop or...White guys should be able to call anyone else by any bad name they choose.

I hate the idea of equal rights with special privileges.

Geepfreak said:
WOW,

I'm done with this thread... Should have been a long time ago..

Everyone has as opinion, everyone has a take...
If you think I am racist, your opinion! you think my opinion GAY, or on the wrong "side", your opinion again. But what does it come down to?, Your opinion and my mine..

By the way, it tasted just fine, Sir,, something like, aaaa,,, like Pork!:kissyou:

:D:D

took you long enough. What... your government supplied electric wheelchair break down on the way back from the bathroom?

Bet you wished I'd stay away another week....:D

Geepfreak is actually Jim J Bullock.

no...really he is!

reverse racism is just as discriminating. even if its not directed soley at whites.

there were two colleges within the last decade that had a weighted scale for acceptance while judging SAT scores.
the scale was something like
Blacks got +200
Latin American +150
Whites +0-25 depending on the region
Asian -10

these numbers may not be entirely correct, but they are in proportion.

guess who complained. it wasn't the African americans at the school, who were actually being prejudiced against, it was the whites and Asians. the Blacks and hispanics took it as a reward, not a degredation to culture. the radical ones who call everyone racist, should have seen this as a slanderous gesture seeing as though the college was obviously saying all or most blacks and spanish are dumb (or less intelligent than other races) but the whites stood up along with the asians, because they werent being given an equal opportunity to attend college.

just some brain food,
or thread feul. whatever...

ps i have to agree with DR moab on this one all the way

red91inWA said:
Bet you wished I'd stay away another week....:D

Geepfreak is actually Jim J Bullock.

no...really he is!

You can come or go. Makes no nevermind to me......
Shit, i wish the Gov supplied my wheel chair, i'd pawn if for a 9mil Gat, so I could sho' wytie wat he done to me.....

Really Scott, why yu be hat'en?

(yes I have has a few glacier martini's):D

Sho me da love brutha..:kissyou:

an jimjaym naw,, sho me some Andy DICK man...

:D

allright for the sake of not wanting to be misinterperated and called a racist myself, i am going to pull out of this thread, at least for now, but i will say that if everyone wants to stop being prejudiced against, maybe they should remove the hyphen from between whatever ethnicity they so proudly represent, and start calling themselves "americans"
then start waving AMERICAN flags
im not saying dont wave the flag of your heritage, but for Gods sake when you say you want justice in america, you better damn well show you at least respect it

Just like whitey to pull out before things blow up.

This story goes along with the thread.

I know a guy, born to American parents, in an African country.

He applies for an African-American scholarship.

He get accepted, sight-unseen.

Shows up for school.

Gets called to the Deans office, and asked what he thought he was doing. They didn't accept white people.

Dad comes in, talks with the Dean. The dean maintains his positions. Dad says "I bet he's more African than any of you."

Guy finishes semester, drops out. The terms for the scholarship are changed to read for "black" Americans.

It's funny how the white folks have dropped a lot of the racism, and it's the other races that continue it.

Did ya'll hear about the clothing line that Damon Wayans is trying to start, he wants to call it "Nigga". Patent office won't aprove it.

Who doesn't know what "FUBU" stands for? "For Us, By Us"

It's silly.

DrMoab said:
This is what I feel about that.

It is no different then a six month old baby being molested and then the parents keeping it in the kids head until he is grown...Now he is all messed up because he was molested when he was a baby.

If they would have let it go then he wouldn't know a thing now and not be messed up.

If we are going to be a true color blind country then it ALL needs to stop or...White guys should be able to call anyone else by any bad name they choose.

I hate the idea of equal rights with special privileges.
I understand your perspective, but it's not the same thing IMO. Your analogy involves an isolated incident to an individual ... racism involves attitudes passed on from generation to generation. You cannot change centuries of attitudes on both sides of the "racial fence" in a just a few generations.

It is not alright for anyone to personally attack another with name calling IMO. You say (in your example) the child "will be all messed up" if the parents continually remind him he was molested, but then you say it's alright by saying "White guys should be able to call anyone else by any name they choose". This is a very confusing attitude to say the least. :scratch head:

I do agree reverse discrimination is not right and does not solve anything.

Les

LBEXJ said:
I understand your perspective, but it's not the same thing IMO. Your analogy involves an isolated incident to an individual ... racism involves attitudes passed on from generation to generation. You cannot change centuries of attitudes on both sides of the "racial fence" in a just a few generations.
Let me clarify on both points. What I was referring to here was this crap that goes on of....Hey my great great great grandparents were slaves so you owe me something for that.

While I don't think slavery should be forgotten I think it should quit being a prevalent thought in todays world. Slavery doesn't exist here....get over it.

It is not alright for anyone to personally attack another with name calling IMO. You say (in your example) the child "will be all messed up" if the parents continually remind him he was molested, but then you say it's alright by saying "White guys should be able to call anyone else by any name they choose".

I agree...it is messed up. I don't think it is right to call anyone names for any reason. I think Everybody should quit calling everybody derogatory names. I only meant that if it IS ok for someone to call me a Honky then it should be ok for the opposite.

LBEXJ said:
Why should anyone be offended about "Black Expo", NAACP, Black History Channel, etc. These have a purpose in that they help provide a sense of pride and hope to minorities despite the long history discrimination and of being labeled as an inferior race. Maybe the person that wrote the email feels they are missing opportunities to be "successful" because of they do not have these institutions.

Maybe, they should focus on what they have instead and not worry about it.

Les

PS: Ironic that Whites hate being called a "racist". :laugh3:

They may have been labelled inferior, but I am minded of an event several years ago where some university biology professor out here actually said that Blacks are built, via evolution, to excel all other races in track & field events. They were actually scientifically proven to be built to be better athletes!

However, the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, et. al got involved, and demanded an apology. WTF?

Eventually, this man was forced to apologise under duress of censure and termination - for saying that Blacks were better at something than everyone else.

Did I miss something?

5-90

Ramsey said:
Just like whitey to pull out before things blow up.
i think of it more of a meditation, so i dont blow up, i live in an area where there are two types of "minorities" there are those who are decent people, of a different race, and those who conform to the ways of other radical racial extremists like malcom x. They put on the "gangster" persona, but i guarentee half wouldnt last a day in say compton or other such places.
i dont understand why people see the need to try to put blame on others and cause rage and anger, instead of trying to mend together to actually help the racial situation...

so i will hold back my feelings for a while unless something really catches my eye, that way i dont :flamemad:

edit:
OT HA lol o yea

hey you cant say whiner, its a discriminitory word, MOD

:D:D, yes Whitey pulled out......

GAWD forbid we have anymore bi-racialness in this world...

:D:D

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Who owns most of the wealth in this country?

Who wields most of the power?

Who makes the laws?

I can guarantee it's not the niggers, kikes, spics, bindi's, chinks or sand nigga's...

Only YOU can keep yourself in the situation you're in...

blaming ANYBODY...

even whitey...

is weak and lacks intestinal and testicular fortitude.

This e-mail reeks of the "Why is thing happening to me? boohoohoo" mentality...

I read where a white guy called a black guy a nigga as he beat the shit out of him. So, they classified it as a hate crime. His defense was; niggas calling niggas niggas so much, that the word niggas lost it etnical meaning when hip hop decided it was an appropriate word to use to call one another in songs. case is pending.

Where I grew up, racist words were common. Even in public places like restaurants and bars. Most of those people were cowards. I catch myself saying, or wanting to say those words sometimes. I don't think racist words are as commonly used as they once were. maybe I'm wrong?

...BOB

i propose we end here...

sorry if i offended anyone, didnt mean it if i did, just expressing my views like you all...
ive been wanting to vent about that for a while now, thanks lol

Last edited:
Back