• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Racist.....

Glenn said:
Then ask the poster to further censor his post if it is bothering you. After all, he did it himself. I presume you thought the software or the mods censored his post, no?

No, I knew he did it himself.

Well, then how do you explain this:

724353013325.jpg

TheWarWagon said:
Well, then how do you explain this:

724353013325.jpg

If you simply must know, that would be a "wigger..."

I'd forgotten about him until now - thanks. I just didn't need that at this (or any other!) time of day. What he did to Queen's "Under Pressure" should be a hate crime...

5-90

As long as you're an equal opportunity hater, you're ok. That's kinda like me at work. After someone fawks with me i've got a $hitty attitude the rest of the day (i equally direct my moods towards everyone).

5-90 said:
"I will treat you all alike - Just Like Shit." (CDR Richard NMN Marcinko, USN, ret.)

Now I ask you - what's the problem with that?

5-90

I think i've read every one of his books. I bet he's a real trip in person (if he's not trying to kill you).

churky89 said:
Subject: Racist?

Someone else besides me finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, ect. and then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "*******" "*******" "******" "*******' and that's OK.

But when I call you, $******, ****,***** ****, **** *** ******, ***** ******, ******, ****, or ***** you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. B ut when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

There is a Miss America pageant and a Miss Black America pageant but if we had a Miss White America pageant we would be racist.

You rob us, car-jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

$= insert your own words:)

I am proud. But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
There is nothing improper about this email.
Let's see who is proud enough to forward it.

Far be from me not to be politically correct................

churky89 said:
Far be from me not to be politically correct................

:twak:

I think you and Glenn missed my point..:laugh3:

;)

Geepfreak said:

;)

Let's see if I get it - "The door swings both ways." No?

What you're really trying to say, it seems to me, is that if I can't call you "tarbaby," then you don't go calling me "haystack."

I can dig that - so, why can't everyone else?

5-90

5-90 said:
Let's see if I get it - "The door swings both ways." No?

What you're really trying to say, it seems to me, is that if I can't call you "tarbaby," then you don't go calling me "haystack."

I can dig that - so, why can't everyone else?

5-90
Thanks Jon.
It's called respect, and humanity.

NOT political correctness.

Geepfreak said:

;)

No, I got your point. I was just checking which way you were going with your gasoline.

Glenn said:
No, I got your point. I was just checking which way you were going with your gasoline.
To the fire of course!

I hate Camel Jockeys, Ragheads, and whitey.

Lawn Cher' said:
How do you feel about the hymies?
Hell I love those guys.

edit: you know, i just cant joke about that. A piece of my soul just died when I typed that. You sons of bitches.

Geepfreak said:
Thanks Jon.
It's called respect, and humanity.

NOT political correctness.

Yep - respect is a two-way street, paved with honour.

"Why be politically correct when you can be right?" I get into all sorts of discussions for calling a spade a spade (if you're Black, I'll say so. If you're Asian, I can handle that. We're all American - just different colours. I seem to recall TR saying that "There is no place in this country for hyphenated Americans." Bravissimo!)

Besides, I find it more offensive when someone takes pains to try not to offend me than when they just say what's on their mind. At least that way, I know where they stand, and I can work with it from there. Being PC is just about hiding what you're thinking through the use of language - if I don't want you to know what I'm thinking about any particular subject, I just don't say anything.

"I will always make it crystal clear where I stand on all issues." - Marcinko

5-90

rocklandxjer said:
agreed, there are N*****S and there are black people, there are S**CS and there are spanish people. there are also "HO***YS" and there are white people.

I agree with this. People in my book are defined by how they treat others. I believe we have a right to be prejudiced. If I don't like Fords..I ain't buying one. If that neighborhood has a high crime rate, I am not shopping there. I define Racism as, if a person of color needs help and you turn your back on him for no other reason than simply the color of his skin. ain't cool in my book. I may be quick to judge a person. But, I don't consider myself racist.

...BOB

Why should anyone be offended about "Black Expo", NAACP, Black History Channel, etc. These have a purpose in that they help provide a sense of pride and hope to minorities despite the long history discrimination and of being labeled as an inferior race. Maybe the person that wrote the email feels they are missing opportunities to be "successful" because of they do not have these institutions.

Maybe, they should focus on what they have instead and not worry about it.

Les

PS: Ironic that Whites hate being called a "racist". :laugh3:

red91inWA said:
well that certianly is the most gay statement I've read in a while.

thanks.

did it taste good?

WOW,

I'm done with this thread... Should have been a long time ago..

Everyone has as opinion, everyone has a take...
If you think I am racist, your opinion! you think my opinion GAY, or on the wrong "side", your opinion again. But what does it come down to?, Your opinion and my mine..

By the way, it tasted just fine, Sir,, something like, aaaa,,, like Pork!:kissyou:

:D:D

Back