• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project MixNMatch aka MallCrawler

novak makes very nice stuff

mac 'mine wasnt event the cable' gyvr

It's home. Drives like... a lifted Jeep. Need to clearance the spring perch a bit for the shock, the PO welded the shock mount too close so the shock body is touching, which I think is the cause of the noise I hear in the rear over bumps. Everything else is tight and good to go. Speedo doesn't work either, not sure if I have the gear wheel clocked right or what.

Probably take a bit to add the goodies, priority was to get it streetable since the pickup is down for now.

Also, I'm in need of a 96/older center console. The one in it was trashed, and the 97+ will take modification to work. If I can find a cheap older one to drop in for now that's what I will do.

Edit: Question: Does the CPS control the tach signal? Before the trans swap the tach read correctly at idle. Now it reads low; at idle the needle is at the line right above zero. The engine is idling normally. It's not a huge deal, but I get particular about gauge readings for some reason.

Last edited:
Also, I'm in need of a 96/older center console. The one in it was trashed, and the 97+ will take modification to work. If I can find a cheap older one to drop in for now that's what I will do.

What color? I've got a one in tan.

JIM.

Edit: Question: Does the CPS control the tach signal? Before the trans swap the tach read correctly at idle. Now it reads low; at idle the needle is at the line right above zero. The engine is idling normally. It's not a huge deal, but I get particular about gauge readings for some reason.
Maybe wanna put a PM in to Ken. I would bet he won't read this thread. I think Important is all he goes into.

Oops. Figured out why IRO requires 1.25" wheel spacers. Can't turn more than half left without the drag link rubbing the inner wheel lip. Rear tires are just barely rubbing the leafs also.

1.25" hubcentric spacers ordered, should be here Friday.

And I have the same problem Brad does, except in the back. ~3" until bumpstop hits, 2" until shock bottoms out.

95311309-619D-4751-9A69-F2065DFCC2FD-4500-000009AA3C41C2A2_zps834eaac0.jpg

It's going to work for now, have to shop for shorter shocks before WF. The other option is to put the stock barpin in the DoucheTech shock to gain another inch or so.

It's home. Drives like... a lifted Jeep. Need to clearance the spring perch a bit for the shock, the PO welded the shock mount too close so the shock body is touching, which I think is the cause of the noise I hear in the rear over bumps. Everything else is tight and good to go. Speedo doesn't work either, not sure if I have the gear wheel clocked right or what.

Probably take a bit to add the goodies, priority was to get it streetable since the pickup is down for now.

I never plugged in the speed sensor. lol It was too short.

Back