• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

posting in wanted items

TritonXJ

NAXJA Forum User
can someone tell me why I can't post an item I am looking for in the wanted forum? I PM'd a mod 2 days ago and have not heard back from him so if another mod could help out I would apprecitate it. Do I have to pay money to post?

Thx

You cannot post in the Classified because your name is black. There's a thread around here someplace that discusses it.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

This site is very helpfull, support the site and the site will support you. Its worth it.

TritonXJ said:
Thx...oh well so much for this site being helpful to those who can not afford to put out cash in these times.

In what times?

Drink any beer lately? Go out to dinner? Movie for two?

This isn't the magical internet, Al Gore isn't providing it for free. 17 bucks is what I spend at Wendy's for lunch.

Members and supporters have benefits. The global economy isn't the reason you can't spend the money to support the website.

TritonXJ said:
Thx...oh well so much for this site being helpful to those who can not afford to put out cash in these times.
you are still free to post in the local chapter sub forums, i believe all of them have thier own buy/sell sections.

this site is not here to help you get free stuff, its here as a way for the members of this club to keep in touch and share stories and tech help with eachother. you want free stuff go to craigslist they have a free items section.

:cheers:

Back