• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

one year later... this is what happens.

One more thing to add to the list. They'll be black.

***then the OBA, Headliner... Cargo area tool box. & um...
PB214880.jpg

I would suggest ditching the LED back up lights and instead go to home depot and pick up some track light bulbs. They are much much brighter and have a flood pattern.

-Alex

I actually have alternate Backups. No matter what I put in those lower holes my Rigid swing out gets in the way.

PA104666.jpg

It will be good for you to have other backup lights, those extra backup lights you added will not last long on the trails. I would recommend you take a good look at your back bumper, and find a clever way of recessing the lights into the back bumper. I had JCR build it into my new rear bumper.

RearBumper007.jpg

A.

Flat head bolts, through the body. You need to take out the interior.

Got them from a NAXJA member (Brand new never installed), the new style doesnt have the logo anymore. Aventone is getting some made up shortly... I just never was good at waiting.

sounds like a very productive plan! drink heavily, THEN paint stuff. it will come out cooler if you do it that way... :)

It'll be a while till I get some projects completed worth posting about. Doing some flares, OBA & cargo area upgrades, Wiring up a fuse panel in the cargo area. Thors will be a little later when I have some time to wire up the LEDs.

If I had a huge heated garage / work area I might have gotten farther than I am ATM.

Heres some of my projects I've been messing around with. the OBA tank mount plate will double as a flashlight mount and Extinguisher mount. This will also hide some of the business parts of the air worx. The mounting plate is bolted up using Factory bolt hole locations. Kinda just making use of the original bolt holes. Its obviously not done, I'll be tinkering with this and a few other things over the next months.

PC144945.jpg

Just got this, its from the same year XJ, got this and the wiring harness for 65$... Its going to be in the closet for a few months until I recover my headliner with the Ripstop Water-resistant Desert Digi Camo fabric. Waiting for warmer weather for that crap.

PC144948.jpg

And one of my sorta FINISHED projects as of late. CB antenna Mount for the swing out. Its based off the same Idea as the tire mount. I can unbolt it and change the location later if I want. Nice to have options.

PC144943.jpg

PC144944.jpg

Last edited:
Heres the other thing I was doing... I'm not real happy with the first attempt. Headrest locations arent so good. I just sat in the back and guesstimated about where I wanted em. But you get the idea. I''ll probably try this again later. The leather headrests match my ZJ front seats.

PC154949.jpg

Dude,

Freeking looks great. If i dont catchya before Christmas have a great one. hope you get all the goodies you need for the monster! take care

sean

good stuff :) the OBA tank looks way better than the original gold heh

Back