• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

one year later... this is what happens.

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
So I got my RE 3.5 lift 31s a year ago... Joined Naxja got some bumpers and so on and so on... fast forward to today.

Now I'm FINALLY Getting those 2 more inches I wanted. ...Doing the SYE, 33" Horney Toads, RE Control arm drop. Me and Backroads just took out the dana 35 WOO HOO. Throwing in the 8.25 ...Lets hope I dont find a 44 after I get regeared, or my wallets gonna shrink again.

Also, found a Brand new set of brush crackers on Craigslist that somehow found their way in my garage. I see some trimming in my future. :)

See what you've done to me NAXJA? :viking:

PA034657.jpg

i think your PIAA's , rims and tires cost more than my whole Jeep

you're gonna wanna run at least 35s if you trim on 5.5" of lift. i've had my xj for a little over a year and i have all the parts to get to 5" lift (including street tires, wheeling tires, gears, etc) except a new rear driveshaft to match my SYE that i just finished installing into the spare T-case. they don't call it just empty every pocket for no reason :cheers:

btw, those look like cragar V5's... post a pic from the side when you're done please. i want a set of those, but they just jumped up about 15 bucks in price....

looks pretty clean. keep up the good work.

Last edited:
v5s are sooo nice. the jeep is definitely coming along quite nicely sir :) i certainly know the feeling, in just over 2 year's i've gone from 100% stock to 37s on 44s with 6.5" lift/clayton, etc. Just Empty Every Pocket, no doubt :) happy wheeling

you're gonna wanna run at least 35s if you trim on 5.5" of lift..

btw, those look like cragar V5's... post a pic from the side when you're done please.

Hell I had to break down when I bought 33s, no way i'll ever afford 35+s

I will get alot of pics when its done. I hope its a week or 2 away... waiting on some shocks n stuff.:looney:

btw, those look like cragar V5's... post a pic from the side when you're done please. i want a set of those, but they just jumped up about 15 bucks in price....

I saw that too... bastids. I was seriously considering a change from my D windows which i cant stand anymore.

Hammer... looking good.

definitely looks good. and, i never saw my jeep getting past 35s, and didn't think i'd have a need for anything but a dana 30...check back in another year and we'll see where you're at lol ;)

Your jeep's looking real good man, are you gonna do the gears in those axles too? I gotta get my 44 geared and under the jeep, the girlfriend just bought me a $250 gift certificate to PORC so I'll be ordering them soon.

girlfriends like that are the best :D

yay! looks excellent!

who makes the front bumpa?

someones selling some 4.56s in the forsale section check it out!!

someones selling some 4.56s in the forsale section check it out!!

that'd be me (for the D30) but they're already spoken for

LooKs Great... I'm also "just" sitting on 31's 3 1/2 lift .
Like to go up another 2 inches and 33's.
What did you find the best way to achieve it ?
Or did you re-do everything ?
keep us posted .... again..... Looks Great

well, First of all SYE !!! Then... REAR SHACKLES + the JKS ACOS is the way I'm going. I opted for the control arm drop kit, though I may end up needing some aftermarket uppers we'll see. My RE 3.5 kit had me sitting well over 3.5 inches at it was. so it should be nice when its done, and the ACOS will allow me to level it either way.

Back