• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh the Avatar.....

Which Avatar should I use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
For most of us, the avatar is a usually a piece of humor. Some of us have pics of things we like (i.e. XJ), things we wish to be (lingerie model), or some of us don't even use one. I like my avatar to be humorous.

Evidently, with the help of Tim, I have had a couple of silly avatars that have caught the likings of various people. The terrorist theme, while completely tasteless in our current times, actually was inspired by my wife. While in a discussion with my Father about how I constantly talk trash, my 'English as a 4th language' wife referred to me as 'The Verbal Terrorist.' My wife's perspective on things is always been great. The phrase caught on throughout the family and it stuck.

During the recent election when I ran for VP, I had my favorite avatar with the caption 'The Verbal Terrorist.'

ThumbHandler.ashx
(AVATAR #1)

While the election was running, it was recommended by a fellow member to change my avatar because it was their concern that AVATAR #1 looked too much like me and it may drive away votes. Well, being a retard, I chose the most notorious terrorist, Osama Bin Laden as my next terrorist to display as my avatar.

ThumbHandler.ashx

I had this throughout the BOD election and after I won the seat on the BOD I thought, since I now had a important position in the club I should maybe 'shape up' a little and attempt to 'lead by example' and I shouldn't act like such a pompous ass.

It seems as if, even though it has only been three days, there has been a couple of comments wanting the 'original' Cracker back with the wise ass avatars.

I thought since I have been given sh!t about my current avatar (sorry Tim) I would let the crew choose what they wanted to see since they were my biggest supporters.

Honorable mentions for prior avatars:

ThumbHandler.ashx

and Tim's favorite:
ThumbHandler.ashx

Question is, what would you like to see and the caption necessary to go under my user name.

Possible captions are:

'The Verbal Terrorist'
'Notorious B.O.D.'

After getting crap from a lot of people about my avatars, I figured I would let you choose what I will have it as at least for a short while.

Last edited:
I'd say #1 or #2. I think everyone voted in the "Verbal Terrorist" not the Salad bar crouton.

thBlindness.gif

OR

th946_elileptic.gif

I'll skip numbers 7 and 8. We don't want to buy a vowel, nor do we care what part of you anatomy you're in love with.

:D

Being that I am a die-hard redneck, American, I can not stand seeing the terrorist pictures, even though I get the humor. I know there are alot of ex-military here, and I am vet and there are different views. rant,rant, rant...

Anyways, I voted for my favorite avatar.

Who the hell cares? It is a freakin' message board, use what ever avatar that gets your wood to splinter.

You were elected because you are an ass... that is the Cracker we know and love. ;) I don't see some of the other knuckleheads changing personalities because they are on the BOD, do you?

BTW, you owe me a phone call, beotch.

gcurtis said:
You were elected because you are an ass... that is the Cracker we know and love. I don't see some of the other knuckleheads changing personalities because they are on the BOD, do you?

Kiss my ass Grant!
5booya.gif

Personality didn't change at all. Still the same ass everyone knows. Just figured I'd try to give a more 'mature' impression and have evidently let people down by doing so.

Trying to find out what the 'people' want.

I just got your voicemail. I'll call in a little bit ;)

If I may,

Use what YOU want, after all it is YOUR avitar and what you want, when it comes to that....is most important. Anyone that tries to tell you otherwise, is wrong.

Rev

Rev Den said:
If I may,

Use what YOU want, after all it is YOUR avitar and what you want, when it comes to that....is most important. Anyone that tries to tell you otherwise, is wrong.

Rev

As always you may and thanks Rev,

What I want to use and what NAXJA by-laws permit are two different things :D

But it is ultimately it is up to me. I figured 'what the hell.' Let us hear what the others say. Regardless, I chose the 4 options.

Should I ask what color my LCAs should be too? :D

FarmerMatt said:

I thought that this was a requirement...

I thought after 4 years on the BOD you might figure out how to quote someone :D

This thread is worthless without being able to vote more than once....

You should be changing it as the poll stipulates on a tri-weekly basis. It'll keep you up to date on what the others want, among other things. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
This thread is worthless without being able to vote more than once....

You should be changing it as the poll stipulates on a tri-weekly basis. It'll keep you up to date on what the others want, among other things. :D

--ron

So the only way that is going to happen if I become the Mod. As Mod, I vow ONLY to move Remi's threads :D

do what you want! if you try to please every body, no one will be!:gonnablow

i helped to elect the person i wanted in office, not the person i wanted to change to office! besides if people dont like NAXJA then mabi they should go and check out pirate or JU:shocked:

just my .02

CRACKER ON DUDE:exclamati :exclamati :exclamati

DAMN I MISSED THE FIRST PAGE, never mind

steagall9301 said:
i helped to elect the person i wanted in office, not the person i wanted to change to office!

X2!!!

Although too bad Cracker ended up getting in :mad:

Typical politician. First he changes his face after he's elected into the office, but he cannot decide which face to hide behind without asking advise of his cabinet. Then he forgets to buy the free beer he promised to the hard working people who voted for him! Bet you he will blame his next rock rash on bad intelligence!!!

:anon:

Eddie G. said:
Then he forgets to buy the free beer he promised to the hard working people who voted for him!

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

You didn't show up at the M & G!

Back