• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Geez

Flying miatias, in Grand Junction, they have one pushing 30lbs of boost. And monster miatia, they make kits for these that are sweet! One day I want one, but oh well...

New DD...

2elgg9t.jpg

equals-sign.jpg

0812_richard_simmons_5334993_wenn2-1.jpg

I saw my first LS# miata today. Sweet looking stoped at a light so I drove slow, waited for him to catch up, downshifted to kinda pace him and he reved it and it sounded like a damn dragster. It laid some rubber doing like 50. I want so bad. Maybe I will start building a motor this summer.

I can lay rubber at 50 in the tow rig...lol

Funny. I say the same thing every day about guys who drive big diesel trucks.

The majority of them are total wankers trying to compensate for very small packages.

Funny. I say the same thing every day about guys who drive big diesel trucks.

The majority of them are total wankers trying to compensate for very small packages.

So are you following the Powerstroke guys into the head to get this info ?...LOL

And Im the grumpy one?!?! :roflmao:

Lighten up folks. This is a miata build thread on a jeep forum. Some razzing is in order.

Ahhhh. You can take a dick but not a joke?
If you're gonna razz other people expect to be razzed. Dunno if ya missed it but we all tend to get after each other to keep it fun.
:rolleyes:

I must admit to being amused by vegetables...

I dont think Mike gets it... I havent loss my smile. I did afterall just get home from church. which btw I drove home with the top down in a miata.

Back