• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Geez

I need power now lol.
Mr Boostworks (haha i just called you mr boostworks),
Do you have hookups for someone who can do dyno tuning cheap?

mhc6ip.jpg

Right meow.

Hopefully around 10. We will see.. I need to get an intercooler of craigslist and figure out how to plum it myself. I am a little scared on how, but I will get it done.
with 10PSI an intercooler and some tunning I should see around 200-220 HP at the back wheels.

Should bring me from cobra eating to zo6 eating.

Know curb weight actual? That video i posted is my buddies mitsu 1.6 fwd with lots boost against non s/c cobra on 100 shot. mitsu should be faster after this week as well. but he is also running slicks up front @18psi to keep from spinning. you on Crn yet?

Just picked up an intercooler. Gotta figure out how to mount it now...

Then was talking to a buddy and he thinks I wont be able to get it running proper with the new pulley without getting a rx7 AFM and bigger injectors.

Dood........ you REALLY need camera skillz or a new camera. Seriously.

;)

wait a second, when I checked this thread a minute ago that was a cool picture of a black XJ in Moab... now its a blurry picture of a belt and a lens cap or something... :dunno:

Back