• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie - Just got an MJ

so then it would be double shear. good job. I wish I did that sooner.

I don't know if I missed it, but what color are you going to paint it Beamer?

Yeah, the ol' gray sway away. Maybe I'll just put primer gray on the doors to match the rest of the truck and call it good.

I am a slave driver.

1050608-ball_gag_blue_bdsm_large.jpg

I need to drop my Jeep off at your place... by the time I have somewhere to park it out here it will be epic :D

Welcome to the site

I have a set of 97+ fenders and bumper. Let me know when you get those Ajax's off Ill pick em and shot Jim the rest of his cash.

treating "maylene" well i hope. lol. she still running smooth?

I can bring that track bar back to Riverside on Sat Jim, its closer to Pasadena that your pad.... if needed.

We took the last two nights off but on Monday, Beamer drove out to visit XJPapercut for a bumper and some fenders.

IMG_2472Medium.jpg

IMG_2465Medium.jpg

Thanks John! :thumbup:

Tonight, Beamer got them installed:

IMG_2474Medium.jpg

Looking good!

Then we started looking into drivetrain stuff...

This is the 231 donated by James:
IMG_2482Medium.jpg

And the AX15 we got with the MJ:
IMG_2479Medium.jpg

Then we mated them together....
IMG_2485Medium.jpg

Looks like we have some work to do to figure out the pilot bearing, slave cylinder, etc. For now we are just going to get it in there without a doubler and get it running. Later we'll figure out what the low gear route we'll try to go.

might as well to a SYE while the thing is just sitting there.

Back