• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires= upset wife. Why?

Ralph said:
Whilst? Did he say, "whilst"? Only Canadians, yankees or fags say whilst.

Hmmm...reading your sig, I'm guessing that you have used whilst while playing Dungeons and Dragons, or it is in one of your Star Trek books.

Personally, I can't wait for my wyfe to get an account so she can come here and make me look like a sackless fool.
:laugh2:

Okie Princess said:
Enough of this nice crap. I don't want anyone to try and score brownie points with me. I either like you or I don't and you/he/she can put up with my bitchin or put your hands over your ears.

AAAHHHH, the liberation you get from drinking beer.

So there ya go. Have a nice day! This goes for Okie Terry too, only, he can either put up with it or hit the road. Apparently, he'll put up with it. :kissyou:

All of the really GOOD books will tell ya the same thing!
Don't you get the feeling she just finished bitch-slapping Terry right before this post.

all most 10,000 views, the post goes on for ever and the party never ends.

bgcntry72 said:
Personally, I can't wait for my wyfe to get an account so she can come here and make me look like a sackless fool.

We all ready know you are a fool and we have all seen your sack.
:laugh3:

Beezil said:
I've heard of wife beaters, even know one.......
Really?
Anyone I know?
No, no, no, don't start. We worked too hard on this thread to see it deleted.

yeah, That is my goal in,life to reply to every single post that comes on the Non-Tech/Off-Topic section here on NAXJA. Its the only way I can get any sort of self worth. I can't come up with witty sayings to try and :flame: others so I make up for it by huge numbers of posts.
And I only wish I could be hanging out with Kejtar...but alas I haven't built myself up to that level of post-warrior yet...

I'm workin on it...gimme some time, I've only been here a few months...

Last edited:
Beezil said:
I've heard of wife beaters, even know one.......

but husband beaters is an entirely new concept.

That is because they only do it once.

Heard a song today (Country, big surprise) "If I had just killed her when we met, I be out of prison by now"

Rev

Beezil said:
Okie T is OWNED.......

I bet he brings home flowers everyday.

wussy
kid4lyf said:
Don't you get the feeling she just finished bitch-slapping Terry right before this post.
The Princess knows where she stands.

I'm the pointy part of the food chain in this house.

Much like the lions on the Sahara, the mature female in this house goes out and gets the bounty for the family while the male sits back and enjoys his superiority

Okie Terry said:

Much like the lions on the Sahara, the mature female in this house goes out and gets the bounty for the family while the male sits back and enjoys his superiority

I'm willing to bet the wifey's glasses/contacts go missing til this thread blows over.....

Okie Terry said:

You're right, I do know exactly where I stand. I'm standing right on top of the leash you're on (LOL), and now you can only go two feet instead of five! Too bad for you I don't need contacts, huh?
You're so full of :bs: , ( this is me :laugh2: at you), but that's okay, I still :loveu: . However, one more comment like that and :hang: .

Until then, :sunshine: !

Oh come on guys.....He knows I love.............HIS JEEP!:heart:

Last edited:
Okie Terry said:

love the small case......how very........boy-ish.

bgcntry72 said:
Yep! Bet he wishes it wasn't his idea to get me the NAXJA membership.

By the way, have you actually ever seen a sackless fool, or does this knowledge come from your own personal experience?

Just wondering. :angel:

Back