• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires= upset wife. Why?

Okie Princess said:
Yep! Bet he wishes it wasn't his idea to get me the NAXJA membership.

By the way, have you actually ever seen a sackless fool, or does this knowledge come from your own personal experience?

Just wondering. :angel:

:laugh2:
:roflmao: I'm lovin' it.

I buy little things for the wyfe every chance I get.
Today, I saw something that was just calling her name.
handles.jpg

:sunshine:

Last edited:
Back on topic.

You should have seen the reaction I got when she found out that I bought a brand new matching spare and a new alternator in Moab.

Even all the extra money I spent on gifts didn't do anything to make her happier.

You should have seen what my wifey said when I spent a few bills this week on my junk.

"That's nice."

Okie Terry said:
Back on topic.

You should have seen the reaction I got when she found out that I bought a brand new matching spare and a new alternator in Moab.

Even all the extra money I spent on gifts didn't do anything to make her happier.
That's nothing you should have seen my wife after I heeded the cry of the Mudzillas in Moab. (3rd set of tires in two months)
Oh wait, I don't have a wife. There was no reaction at all.

I skipped about 20 pages of this, but no one actually read all of it . . . right?

From this past weekend -
When your t-case starts whining, you simply take her wheeling. When she asks, "what's that whining sound?", you calmly answer, "That's my transfercase about to chew itself into little pieces." To which she responds, "So what will it take to fix that?" My response? Without missing a beat and in all sincerity I answer, "An Atlas. They're much better." She said, "Ok."
Nothing like the love of a good woman! (she even pulls my winch cable!)

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
I skipped about 20 pages of this, but no one actually read all of it . . . right?

From this past weekend -
When your t-case starts whining, you simply take her wheeling. When she asks, "what's that whining sound?", you calmly answer, "That's my transfercase about to chew itself into little pieces." To which she responds, "So what will it take to fix that?" My response? Without missing a beat and in all sincerity I answer, "An Atlas. They're much better." She said, "Ok."
Nothing like the love of a good woman! (she even pulls my winch cable!)

But Jeff, did you happen to mention the price tag on that upgrade?
didn't think so LOL!

So, did Jo put any new dents in that thing for you?

Back