• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a fabricator for F250 bumper...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Welp, I'm looking for a socal fab guy who's up for throwing together a rock style rear bumper for the back of my f250. I'm looking for something similar to this:

FS09_W1350_1.jpg

But WAY less intricate. I don't need a bunch of crazy angles and steps. I just need something out of 3/16", that looks good, and holds up. I need it with chain pockets in it, to hold tow chains and have easy access when hooking up cars. A chain pocket is basically just a hole into the bumper with a vertical slot on the face to hold the chain. The bumper needs to be strong, and most likely plated around the chain pockets. I'll have chain running from the pocket to the frame rails somewhere, as per the law, but the bumper will be doing most of the work.

You can sort of see the chain pockets on the back of my old wrecker:

l_3f5211319ca8427c86d8f93614a6aeef.jpg

Anybody interested? If so feel free to respond, PM me, or call me. Looking to do this most likely in the next month or so if time permits.

Feel like driving to orange county?I'll ask Travis if you are interested but there has to be someone closer to you.

Jim - Travis does great work! We use him for the race rig.

would be making two lower the price

Let me translate.... Would making two help lower the price... hahah whats with the ebonics Robert?

Sorry was rushing out of the office and mix that with texting u so much and wha la.

my work does bumpers like this all the time, depending on your $$$ and the time we could have your truck we might be down to do something for you, if not... im sure you'll find someone who cann...

demello-offroad. ask for jason or kasey. 951.735.four four 17

Hahahaha! Thanks Robert for stepping in also, could definitely help. Also I know Travis does GREAT work, although he may be a bit out of my price range haha. Talk to him for me Tom and let me know, I have no problems driving the OC. I drive about 250 miles every night.

I'll give you a call tomorrow.Chromoly right?

Call up Jimmy at Outdoor Logic. Im sure hed be willing to take on this project and they're pretty close, just in Riverside. They have been doing some really great work lately. Their head fabricator, Ronny, is a genius. Ask XJKevin about their work, he just had his rig completely redone over there or check out the myjeeprocks.com forums for some of their work.

(951) five eight eight 6232

XJ Rear bumper, cage, shock hoop built at ODL

Last edited:
We can do it over here at Patriot. Just PM me the deatils, when you want it done, price range etc. I'm assuming we can just mig weld it so the cost will be much lower for you. You have my number Jim...

Back