• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC Meet and Greet??

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
I know a few of you personally, and I know there's quite a bit more folks joining from NC. I don't know when the last M&G was since I am a relatively new member but I say lets have one. Personally I'd like to meet up and talk XJ or anything really.

Where in a central location for most folks? I know theres a good size group of ya'll in the Queen City, and more signing up from Raleigh. I'm in Greensboro/Burlington and thats not to far from either but whats ya'lls take?

Too bad we can't get our own Chapter (Carolina Chapter!!!!), I'm sure we could recruit enough folks to get a good sized group going. This entire southeast chapter deal just puts people in a rediculously large area in one group. I know of 10-15 XJ people in the Triad alone who would be willing to step up to it if I pressed it to them. Not to mention we have 2 of the best wheelin spots in the SE.

Anywho... who think what? (Deff. want your input Woody/Uncc Eng., WoodKrawler ect...)

Zac

Sunset Beach / Coast here.... Uwharrie sounds like a good place for a meet and greet... Central for the NC/SC folks... we do need a carolina chapter....

The last M & G was a few years back. Woody, 2offroad, me, and some others meet at Morrow Mountain for a picnic.

I'd be down for a late season URE meet/greet... There's excellent food at the Eldorado outpost also!! OR tons of campsites if you dont mind cold (hopefully) weather camping...

I'd be up for something Mid November ??? or just about anytime it's really close for most of us NC folks...

Chris

Yea chris, i'll be up to do some camping and riding in ure with you. Bring your cousin dusty too.

Jeepsloth said:
Zac,
Let's meet on the 4th at the opening in Raleigh

Will do

I would be down for a URE trip (hour trip for me, not bad at all)

How late season do ya'll want to do it? early mid NOV? closes first weekend of december right? I haven't checked dates. My main thing is getting to know folks in our area, getting a little more organized (if possible) and have fun. I might have to ride along with someone as my rig is under construction.

Crap... I'll be in VA on a weeklong hunting trip on the 17th...

10th?

Or even a non wheelin M&G, a dinner or something.. what evers convenient

Or both....

uncc civilengineer said:
Will he still be stock then?... I think this time you should sell him all the stuff off your jeep and you go bigger...

Oh and Mac's MJ is huge!

Hopefully not... I think I'll hold on to what I have, this is my DD ya know.

Back