• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC Meet and Greet??

I have to work on the 10th then the 11th I have plans with my mom. If this thing is not worked out how about the last weekedn UNF is open for the year? A freeze your nuts off wheeling weekend? Zac knows about how my wife and I cook at camp.

ty20404 said:
so what is the date and time for this? I'm thinking I might want to come if I have time.
7 pm 11-4-07 If you are talking to me.

rob92xj said:
I have to work on the 10th then the 11th I have plans with my mom. If this thing is not worked out how about the last weekedn UNF is open for the year? A freeze your nuts off wheeling weekend? Zac knows about how my wife and I cook at camp.

All I gotta do is mention ya'lls name and Wilson perks up, haha. Master Chef's for sure.

I'll most deffinetly be there ,Ghost.

Oh crap.... I zoned out.. I thought the dinner was tonight.. wat an idiot... Sorry Ghost

So since it looks like the idea for a Carolina Chapter is on hold (for the time being), How about a bigger meet and greet?

What are some good dates for people, and what would be a good place for everybody to meet up? Things are about to get real busy for me at school as its the end of the semester time, but I could probably swing dinner one night if the drive wasn't too terribly far. Only exception to this would be thanksgiving weekend, as i'll be spending the weekend with family.

Back