• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC Meet and Greet??

I'll be in ocracoke on the 17th..... It would have to be just a hello meet and greet for me. my jeep is far from uwharrie ready.. unless somebody had some extra room for me and the GF

NCjeepin said:
I'll be in ocracoke on the 17th..... It would have to be just a hello meet and greet for me. my jeep is far from uwharrie ready.. unless somebody had some extra room for me and the GF

Uwharrie is mostly fun in a stock jeep.... Except for a few spots it can be run completely stock... Bring it... it's looking like the 10th maybe, right?

Chris

Might be able to tag along on this one...provided the jeep doesn't break and I can get the last couple of issues worked out of it.

I'm with ya UNCC i ran it in a stock TJ all last year, thing is, it wont start and the front axle u-joints are trashed... it just wont be ready! lol

NAXJA URE Run was done once in the past. I noticed when I was there last weekend It looks like Daniel was filled in or bulldozed. Daniel is nothing like it use to be. Kodak is much worse however. Let me know what you guys come up with I'm only about hour and half away.

Its been pretty full all season it seemes like to me compared to last year. The right used to be pretty rough and now even I can go up it on 4"/32's.

Well if some of ya'll who can't make the URE trip want to have a M&G dinner or something, let me Know...

But I'm down for the 10th

I'll be there the 10th if we dont go to the Devils Playground Rockrace... I believe Crawl Mag. is going to be there as well as some comp. buggies from KY. and MD...

But Im always up for food too..

well lets figure out a dinner type thing at least. I'd like to throw around a Carolina Chapter idea... Who's in.

ZacSquatch said:
well lets figure out a dinner type thing at least. I'd like to throw around a Carolina Chapter idea... Who's in.

I'm down...

I'll be in Winston Salem Sunday - Tuesday. Sume of the NC 4x4 guys are meeting me for dinner Sunday at the 1st Street Draught House. PM me if you are in the area and are intrested. My head hurts!

Me too, I'll be there...

Dang....yall had to pick a night when i'm headed back to Charlotte....

Chris you're up in WS now?

Yep... Wife needed to move closer to school so we moved... It's nice though b/c my cousin has a really nice shop about 3 miles from me where my jeep's sitting now on jack stands waiting on a cage to get here next week :D

Dude.. if your in WS I'll come get that TC off myself and save you the trouble, haha

uncc civilengineer said:
Yep... Wife needed to move closer to school so we moved... It's nice though b/c my cousin has a really nice shop about 3 miles from me where my jeep's sitting now on jack stands waiting on a cage to get here next week :D

Nice man......i'm like 10 minutes from Winston.....PM me where ya at and we'll have to meet up again sometime on a weekend when i'm home again.

Spending all this weekend back home helping my step sister move.......trying to remember how I got talked into this one....:dunno:

so what is the date and time for this? I'm thinking I might want to come if I have time.

Back