• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2017: REGISTRATION OPEN

Awesome man! The new wrap looks great. Also glad to see that bumper is still alive and kicking.

Whoa. Now I'm having flashbacks. That bumper could survive the Apocalypse. Ask me how I know. That's awesome, glad to hear you're getting out for this!:worship:

Anybody got a tent site to crash at on Thursday night, and maybe a spare seat on Friday?

My schedule is all kinda screwed up this year, but I'd like to make it out for a little while if I can.

Ummmm... Please, Chris. I'll make room. Come on out.

Ummmm... Please, Chris. I'll make room. Come on out.

I'll let ya know...gotta be back here Friday evening, and Saturday is committed as well, but if I can spend a night around a campfire and in a tent, and spend some time in the woods on Friday during the day, I'd be happy with that :)

Last edited:
Interesting question and I don't see it on their website but...

What's up with the firewood situation? A lot of the places I usually camp in NH They make you buy wood there and you can't bring wood (something about foreign bugs or something)

Can I collect/bring my own wood or are they going to make me buy wood.

Interesting question and I don't see it on their website but...

What's up with the firewood situation? A lot of the places I usually camp in NH They make you buy wood there and you can't bring wood (something about foreign bugs or something)

Can I collect/bring my own wood or are they going to make me buy wood.
They aren't checking trucks at the gate. There is wood available at the camp and nearby, but most people end up gravitating toward my site. I bring a lot, and have no trouble sharing. As long as you don't leave wood you bring with you outside of the truck before you toss it in the fire nobody looks too hard at that. Use best practices.

I'll let ya know...gotta be back here Friday evening, and Saturday is committed as well, but if I can spend a night around a campfire and in a tent, and spend some time in the woods on Friday during the day, I'd be happy with that :)

We have a lot of room in our area for tents, Jordan and I reserved a row of 3 cabins last year, along with the pull throughs across from us. You're covered.

Back