• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2017: REGISTRATION OPEN

I got the last cabin

All registered up and looking forward to it! Don't forget to renew your membership if need be, we have a raffle going thru the end of March for anyone who registers as a member, or renews! Don't miss out!

Can a loser who can't take the time off work and lives close enough (i.e. me) just come up for Saturday? And if so, is the cost the same? I've never made it to nacfest before, and I'd love to make it out for at least a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cost of the event covers the meal on Saturday night, a raffle ticket, and a dash plaque. You are on your own for lodging and wheeling costs. If you plan to be there Saturday night then you should register.

If you don't plan to be there Saturday night, then you don't really need to register .... just let us know on here if you are coming so we can have a general idea of headcount for wheeling on Saturday.

....and if you take that option but want a shirt, pay that much so we can cover you. We're not the kind to turn anyone away, ever. Love to see you come out!
Rich

2d8lzwg.jpg

Ill be there! Ill have some goodies for the raffle to donate + taking plenty of HQ pictures of whatever group Im wheeling with! Cant Wait!

2d8lzwg.jpg

Ill be there! Ill have some goodies for the raffle to donate + taking plenty of HQ pictures of whatever group Im wheeling with! Cant Wait!

Awesome man! The new wrap looks great. Also glad to see that bumper is still alive and kicking.

Anybody got a tent site to crash at on Thursday night, and maybe a spare seat on Friday?

My schedule is all kinda screwed up this year, but I'd like to make it out for a little while if I can.

Back