• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2017: REGISTRATION OPEN

Re: NACFest 2017: Dates are Set. Book Now!

That would be a funny rule .... I could you see you putting up one of those little kiddie beach tens or something along with your main tent. That would be hilarious.

That's something a few of us have seen someone here do before :eyes:

I should be there. And I think I talked my buddy James who came with me last year to buy an XJ. So when mine breaks I can just ride with him .

So I'm looking at booking a spot (r62 specifically) and if we can put two tents in an RV spot has anyone had luck with splitting an RV spot? It will only be me and my GF there so we only need a parking spot and one tent

Booked cabin T06 from the 22-25

So I'm looking at booking a spot (r62 specifically) and if we can put two tents in an RV spot has anyone had luck with splitting an RV spot? It will only be me and my GF there so we only need a parking spot and one tent

You will be fine, we looked into that after last year's 'fest and the powers that be at TwinGrove are good with it. You can always call to double check, let us know if you encounter any problems I will be up there next weekend and can clear any issues up if need be.
Rich

:roll:Depending on my outlook with work I may be extending my cabin rental for the entire week and spending a couple days fishing before all you jerks show up:roll:

:roll:Depending on my outlook with work I may be extending my cabin rental for the entire week and spending a couple days fishing before all you jerks show up:roll:

I may be a jerk and do the same thing and encroach on your casting :greensmok

Last edited:
.....that's a bad thing?..I welcome you, sir, please do.

Fishing nearby? at the campsite? also what's the game? bass, trout, other? (gotta know what to bring)

And if that's an invite I'll be there either monday or tuesday so I can get some fishing in before the festivities.

Not at the campsite, but not too far away at all. There is county park nearby that has a huge lake and runoff creek. Bass, perch,large carp, and it is stocked twice yearly with trout also. Give me a day or two to confirm I will be able to do the entire week and we can set something up. It's worth it! There is also pickerel and the rare muskie there as well, Pennsylvania has been pretty strong with a breeding/release program to reintroduce them in recent years. I have seen photos of muskies being taken from this lake.

Cabin is booked, registration is complete.

Registered.

I'll probably book one of the yurts again this year - worked out well not to have to transport and set up a tent and the wife liked the idea of power and a fan.

yurt booked!

Back