• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

This morning on I-76 west at vare ave exit. Black 4 door, think pre 97, sitting on about 4.5 and 33's. Passenger waved.

Today around 3:45/4:00pm coming out of the 93 tunnel in Boston heading south. One 97+ white XJ with 3-4" lift, stock tires and some primer on the driver's side rear quarter panel. Another was a <96 red cherokee, no tint, loon stickers on the back and hoodpins on the front.

I was in a '00 black cherokee with OME lift and ARB bumper..

Tuesday afternoon on Crooked Lane in King of Prussia, PA. At a welding shop in front of Mario's tree service yard. Lifted red late model XJ, Very clean, all I can remember I was soaking wet and cold from working in the rain:shiver:

saw a camo XJ done up with a fording setup.... even the exhaust came up the side.. around the exton mall.

a week or two ago, saw a dark green 96- on a couple inches of lift and 32s or so on 290 west in the evening, I passed you like the wind in the right lane. Was driving the 96... big, white, dented POS.

saw a camo XJ done up with a fording setup.... even the exhaust came up the side.. around the exton mall.

How did you seen it if it was camo. Must not have been an urban camo paint job:roflmao: sorry, sometimes I crack myself up and nobody else................

Saw a gray/blue 97+ on 5+ of lift and 33's pullin out of the the Coventry mall yesterday. Nice bumper and lights.

also saw a huge red 96- on 422 Eb around 4:45 had all four doors off, and nets or half doors in the place. 33's or 35's and all looking like a quadratec catalog.

red xj with 90% of the quadratec catalog bolted to it in hope valley last friday night

Saw an 96+ XJ at a pizza shop in Halifax the other day, forget color and forget what the name of that pizza shop is now but right near the walmart/etc.

Also frequently see an XJ at or near Chuckran's auto salvage on 104. IIRC it has been there almost daily for a while and, over the past year, has grown a few inches taller/wider (unless they were two different Jeeps)

Spotted a dark green 4dr from CT in Hazleton Pa around 5:30 today, looked about 6" lift with 33's had a roof rack, atftermarket bumper with 2 lights mounted on it, lots of stickers on the window went too fast for me to spot a naxja sticker or not.

Back