• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Spotted a dark green 4dr from CT in Hazleton Pa around 5:30 today, looked about 6" lift with 33's had a roof rack, atftermarket bumper with 2 lights mounted on it, lots of stickers on the window went too fast for me to spot a naxja sticker or not.

sounds like the same one I see parked at a fireplace shop near me, think he's in SIS not NAXJA

Spotted a dark green 4dr from CT in Hazleton Pa around 5:30 today, looked about 6" lift with 33's had a roof rack, atftermarket bumper with 2 lights mounted on it, lots of stickers on the window went too fast for me to spot a naxja sticker or not.

It was a 95- with metal taillight boxes and leds, partially covered in mud. forgot to add that.:doh:

I've been seeing so many around the area I usually stopped posting in here. But while visiting the girlfriend up in Gorham, ME lately I've seen the same XJ like 4 times on her road. Black two door, older body style, lifted, maybe 31's or 33's?

Saw a sick Burnt Orange XJ on a trailer behind a red cummins. long arms, 4 link rear, all chopped up, swampers. narrowed 60 rear? It was a good looking rig and that cummins was smokin us out haha. Followed it on 73 all the way until ountelauntee

Image07012011174030-1.jpg

Saw a red grand cherokee atleast 10" on 35s driving like an idiot down 130south in delran nj. Hope it wasn't anyone from the board.

Havent seen it, but hey not to worry. If he's such a bad driver of a rig that ridiculously tall, he wont be around long ..:skull2:
See ya at York, Homey..Lets clean that raffle up
Rich

Spotted an XJ on 422 near the rock they paint on the schuykill right outside of reading today. It was grey on the top half and maroon on the bottom half, with an orange Kayak on the top.

Back