• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Everyday on my way home I pass a 99-01 Red Sport that looks to be on 3-4" lift w/stock tires and 4 lights on the roof that is headed north on the Merrit Parkway right around the Westport exits.

Everyday on my way home I pass a 99-01 Red Sport that looks to be on 3-4" lift w/stock tires and 4 lights on the roof that is headed north on the Merrit Parkway right around the Westport exits.
I've seen that same Jeep around the Orange/Milford area of Route 1 several times.

Trumbull mall today I saw a 97+ five speed that had 32" km2s and custom front/rear bumpers. Also looked to have 96- extended flares on it

I am nice most of the time but on the road I am not so nice to cars. Mainly because they cut me off and don't let me switch lanes unless I throw my weight around.

Spotted a red 97+ with 33s or so on rt 202 on south hadley turning onto memorial drive. had a :NAXJA: sticker and an sis offroad sticker on it with mass plates. never seen the jeep before.

I saw a dark grey MJ in real nice shape rockin' into southbridge on 169 sometime in the last week, I forget exactly when (Friday? Monday morning?) I was the guy who nearly got whiplash sticking his head out the window of a white beat up MJ going the other way... didn't realize there were many others in the area.

Also saw a REALLY beat (like, way more than mine... if that's believable) white shortbed MJ with a couple lawn mowers in the back on rt20 eastbound toward Auburn a month or two ago. I pulled even and you yelled NICE TRUCK!! :wave: I think the people behind us just about gagged on the combined fumes of the two trucks though...

Last 2 days I've seen a red early 90's XJ with about 6 or so inches of lift, about 35's, black rims, driving on rte 20 in waltham area, right near 128

Last night 6PM as i was closing into AC area to pick up an engine. Saw no NAXJA stickers.

acspotted.jpg

Missing my 2000 xj terribly but loving the gas mileage on my new TDI. If any of you see a nice and clean mildly lifted black XJ with an ARB bumper driven by a middle aged woman in Plymouth, MA give her a thumbs up. She texts me once in a while to tell me how much she loves the XJ. Glad it has gone to a good home but definitely miss it.

That looks like motoxpete, but I could be wrong.

He does have a black 97+.. but Mt Laurel is a ways from AC..no?

There was another XJ at a house down the street from where i picked up the engine which i recognised from somewhere. Green XJ with budget/3" on 30/31's with black and chrome wheels. They also had a ZJ with 3"ish on 235's or so.

This morning on my way home from Maine spotted a green 97+ 4 door on the Maine turnpike in Cumberland county, about 6" of lift with bushwackers and 33's on black steelies, tire on the roof as well.

Back