• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Spotted a big dark purple XJ, maybe black but didn't look like it, headed east on Route 30 bypass near rt. 100, around noon on Sunday. Maybe 35s, tire on the roof.
Andy? This looked dark purple, and I thought yours was more like Barney purple...

Also, by the scrap yard on 322, between the DCCC college & rt. 30 bypass, spotted a red XJ with maybe 33s, and the new bushwacker flat flares. No clue who that is

I was the blue XJ on 31s.

Nope, not me. Barnabus is beyond being road-worthy these days. There are a few lifted dark purple XJ's in this area. I only know one though, JoeV. There is another one at a house right down the street from me, but haven't found out who it is yet (probably not on NAXJA though).

Whose forest green 97+ XJ with a NASA sticker on the rear pass quarter window did I just park next to at home depot? Looks like a couple inches of lift and 32" snow tires

Whose forest green 97+ XJ with a NASA sticker on the rear pass quarter window did I just park next to at home depot? Looks like a couple inches of lift and 32" snow tires

wait outside and ask his name when he comes back to his jeep :)

Chili Pepper Red (I think, only seen this one in the dark) 97+ XJ on ~5" and 35"s parked at the Shaw's on 131 in Sturbridge. Pretty sure the owner works there, I see it parked there a couple times a week on my way to/from the house.

Seen this one a bunch now. Parked at a store down on 131 between the rotary and southbridge center a few days ago, and at the only traffic light on 131 between rt20 and shaw's tonight.

Does anyone know the XJ I'm describing ...? South Jersey, near Atlantic City, Route 30 - leaving town:

About 4.5" lift with 33s (I suck at estimating lift/tire height, so take that FWIW. Could have been lower & smaller rubber); rattlecan completely black or dark gray including wheels. No frills - at least from what I could see from a distance. Saw it on Route 30 leaving Atlantic City on Sat morning. I was in my black Durango & tried to catch up with him. Mine is lower slung big ol' 360 & it just wasn't happening ... that XJ was h-a-u-l-i-n-g a-s-s!! Okay, so in my defence we were in traffic & I was at a light waiting to merge onto Rte 30 when I saw him go by. But I hit 70+ in the 50mph zone & he just kept pulling away. I don't think I ever got to within a block of this guy! I didn't feel good about going any faster on that road so I finally quit when we got into Absecon (40mph zone).

So who was this guy?

yesterday afternoon saw a black lifted 97+ on at least 33's in brooklyn CT, looked like bumpers front and rear, tinted windwos, and a big white sticker on the back that looked like an old school motorcycle rim

Saw a lifted Gray? XJ with a tire strapped to the roof on I95 this morning I near New London.
On the way back there was a lifted White XJ turned around after a crash in the left lane going Northbound. It looked to have a grille guard up front but hard to see going the opposite way. Hope no one was hurt

saw a lifted chili pepper red 97+ on i90 eastbound between palmer and sturbridge/i84 last Tuesday night, I was in the lifted white 96 that passed you and honked

Saw a lifted Gray? XJ with a tire strapped to the roof on I95 this morning I near New London.
Going about 50? I know the guy, never ever ride with him if you value your life

yesterday afternoon saw a black lifted 97+ on at least 33's in brooklyn CT, looked like bumpers front and rear, tinted windwos, and a big white sticker on the back that looked like an old school motorcycle rim

saw this one again yesterday afternoon

Yesterday, i saw a black lifted, about 4.5 or 6, on 33's; spare in rack on top; winch on front, going south on I97 near Glen Burnie, Maryland.

So, who flipped their XJ on 7th street in Altoona. I didnt see it, but i've been getting mass texts asking if I was ok from my friends who drove by it. It's navy blue and on the roof. Lifted apparently.

Some friends, they didnt even stop to help "me"

So, who flipped their XJ on 7th street in Altoona. I didnt see it, but i've been getting mass texts asking if I was ok from my friends who drove by it. It's navy blue and on the roof. Lifted apparently.

delete from the facebooks.

NICE "FRIENDS".:thumbup:

Saw a dark blue xj on a few inches of lift and 32s or so on rt20 in auburn today, waved, I was in the big white piece of shit

Back