• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

this morning about 8. rt 9 west bound natick dropped MJ that was magenta. Looked pretty nice. I was in the lifted Blue xj going eastbound.

Gold lifted pre '97 XJ with light bar and 4 KC"daylighter" looking lights on it, and other "stuff" behind blue building on Germantown Pike in Evansburg, PA. Looked like owner was out maybe doing stuff on it with a young girl (daughter?)with him.

Gold 97+ xj in bethel with chopped fenders, roof rack and the exhaust hanging down underneath.

Another 97+ light blue one on i-84 lifted and hacked front fenders

saw a flat black lifted MJ on like 33's pulling out of QVCC in Danielson today, never seen it before

White XJ on a couple inches and 32s-33s on rt131 in Southbridge yesterday, honked and waved (I was in the beat up white XJ on the same)

White 97+ XJ on a couple inches of lift and 235s/245s parked at the same apartment building as me a few blocks from Dennys in Worcester, I am the idiot with the 3 jeeps parked in the back lot

Silver XJ on a couple inches of lift and 32s-33s this morning on Lincoln St in Worcester, was driving the same beat up lifted white 96

Lifted early 90's black xj on 33's, big rough country sticker in the back window. Pepboy's in Berlin, CT. Im thinking employee? Parked in the back. There was a nice lifted ZJ back there too with lots of battle scars.

Saw a sexy Maroon/Bedlined (i think) Waggy today. Lifted and on 33s I believe. Driving through the center of Douglassville, PA this morning. I wasn't in my jeep :(

Dark blue Lifted 4" or so 33s maybe, roof rack, rear bumper tire carrier, I think it had a NAXJA sticker on the driver side rear window. At the Holyoke Mall Sunday early afternoon.

Nice Jeep!

Green MJ on 31s or so heading south on 138 in Stoughton/Canton this morning.

That's John, the guy that thinks that if you've got more then 2" of lift and you hit your axles or unibody on rocks that you're wheeling wrong. He's at Crown in Canton all the time.

That's John, the guy that thinks that if you've got more then 2" of lift and you hit your axles or unibody on rocks that you're wheeling wrong. He's at Crown in Canton all the time.

I met him at Crown yesterday, I feel this is an accurate statement. He's thinks some people on NAXJA are meanies, I didn't tell him I was one of them :D

I have a lot of fun wheeling wrong, I guess.

Back