• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Lifted patriot blue late model XJ. 4"= lift it looked like, all body panels may not have been same cooler. On Whitehall Road at Germantown Pike, East Norriton, PA today around 4:45pm.

97+, black, 0-2" lift, decent 30 or 31s, yesterday morning... front left one was blown out. Stopped on i290. Was going to help out if needed but state police showed up and told me I "could take off" rather pointedly, so I left. Apparently I look sketchy :gee:

saw a red mid 90's. like 4.5" and 32's at 116 and danielson pike in scituate today

97+, black, 0-2" lift, decent 30 or 31s, yesterday morning... front left one was blown out. Stopped on i290. Was going to help out if needed but state police showed up and told me I "could take off" rather pointedly, so I left. Apparently I look sketchy :gee:

his tires rubbed all the way through. everyone knows you cant fit 31's without a 3" lift

spotted a pre 96 in Hazleton today from a distance, it was a maroon 4 door with at least 33"and 6" of lift, rear swing away tire carrier with full size spare, folded rear quaters and a Arb front bumper. looked very well built. Possibly CT plates

Last week saw a 96- dark green with moabs and looked like 31's, think it had RI plates.

I keep seeing a lifted dark color XJ on rt 9 west when i go to class. White header panel, maybe 6 inches of lift, looks like 97 up font end, and maybe 35's?

Yesterday I saw a light blue '97+ cherokee, probably 8" lift or so, 35" baja claws, black rims, blackened rear tail lights. Pulled into and parked in front of Panera in the K-mart plaza, across form the cape cod mall.

Was out driving the beater jeep and got the jeep wave from a dark colored wrangler with batman logos on the doors tonight. Best batmobile ever

silver 97+ trimmed fenders, small tires like a 4" lift. revved your engine at me twice on rt 116 in scituate

dark green or maybe black 2 door at the ri dmv on bling wheels

awesome green clean 97+ 4 door bb on 30's on rt 116 in scituate

sunday:

green or maybe tealish and white early-mid 90's f250 or 350 on 295 south in rhode island.

had a naxja sticker on the back corner of the rear window.

i was driving my black xj on 35's and was like "HO DAYUM A NAXJA STICKER"

sunday:

green or maybe tealish and white early-mid 90's f250 or 350 on 295 south in rhode island.

had a naxja sticker on the back corner of the rear window.

i was driving my black xj on 35's and was like "HO DAYUM A NAXJA STICKER"

I'm certain that was Jon (redneckboarder).

ho dayum.

i havent had time to check into the lots o post as much as usual

Spotted a big dark purple XJ, maybe black but didn't look like it, headed east on Route 30 bypass near rt. 100, around noon on Sunday. Maybe 35s, tire on the roof.
Andy? This looked dark purple, and I thought yours was more like Barney purple...

Also, by the scrap yard on 322, between the DCCC college & rt. 30 bypass, spotted a red XJ with maybe 33s, and the new bushwacker flat flares. No clue who that is

I was the blue XJ on 31s.

Last edited:
Back