• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw a whole fricken lot of jeeps at GAJR! I was the white 96 that gt planted in the rock garden with the air horn...

Did not see it in person but 90xjay spotted cwlongshot's blue mj and sent me a pic. Also saw a yellow mj with a cc sticker, and a few other mjs... too many XJs to list

Keep seeing a pre 96 bright yellow xj around 3" of lift and 31" tires around hazleton, you go down Laurel street everyday around 3:30-4:00. I passed you today and waved you looked at me but didnt wave back. I didnt spot a naxja sticker but its worth a shot asking

930 am rt 9 west at oak st in wellesley. Red 97+ I think it was thurs but not sure. I was in the Sullivan Tire van. Also so another to day on 495 south forget where tho. Down by the cape, I know there are some of you guys down that way.

Its been almost a month. Digging this bitz up.

Who owns the Shrek Green XJ on 35s it looked like of Route 54 I believe it is. I saw it in the front of a garage next to a realllllyyy nice camo M715. I honked and a guy working on an H2 Hummer looked up. Not sure if he waved or not. Really nice looking XJ though

saw a silver XJ 97+ with about 3"-4" of lift pulling out of Garden village in Cranston, RI

Figured its worth a shot:
Spotted at MCFA:

IMG_0041.jpg

Whats up with that extra Steering Stabilizer?

IMG_0041.jpg

Not needed.... but some think it looks cool... That is an aftermarket steering stabilizer kit that Skyjacker and a few others sell.

One well placed rock, and he won't be able to turn. That happened to my cousins CJ back when those dual steering stabilizer kits were cool... He smashed the bottom shock, and suddenly couldn't turn one direction any longer.

Not needed.... but some think it looks cool... That is an aftermarket steering stabilizer kit that Skyjacker and a few others sell.

One well placed rock, and he won't be able to turn. That happened to my cousins CJ back when those dual steering stabilizer kits were cool... He smashed the bottom shock, and suddenly couldn't turn one direction any longer.

Yikes..

Some people think an extra stabilizer will get rid of death wobble... key word: think.

Saw a red lifted xj on 35s or 37s or so going south on i93 thanksgiving morning, I was in the red stock 98 going the other way. Saw a lifted green xj on 33s or so on i495 south going by the rt3 interchange too.

A bunch, over the last few weeks... I love western mass!

Green 96-down with a lift and big tires, ESJ banner across top of windshield, red hatch, going west on 131 in Sturbridge. I waved, was driving the ratty white MJ with the plywood in the back.

Chili Pepper Red (I think, only seen this one in the dark) 97+ XJ on ~5" and 35"s parked at the Shaw's on 131 in Sturbridge. Pretty sure the owner works there, I see it parked there a couple times a week on my way to/from the house.

White XJ Wagoneer with about 4.5" lift and stock tires in Auburn NH across the street from Lake Masabesic. Parked in the driveway with a green Landrover.

Dark green 97+ 2 door, lifted, roof rack, looked like 35's in waterford ct sunday night

Back