• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

XJ or MJ?

I've seen a bunch of lifted XJ's in Framingham lately. At least 5 different ones in the past few weeks. But I kinda suck at waving.
XJ. I may have seen you around. Im in a dark blue '00 with about 5ish inches of lift. Workin at sullivan tire so im around there everyday.

And Ken. i was wondering where that post went.

Red 97+ Oak St wellesley right by MassBay at about 740 this morning. 30's? on blacked out stock steelies I think. Was in the student lot downing my coffee before my class.

yesterday, 9-21-10, about 10ish in Yorktown NY, black pre 96 bumper lifted MTs I was in the ram and waved as you passed.

happens to me all the time, but it's probably because of the air horn on my roof :D

once in a while when I have the compressor hooked up and working I honk back.

Does anyone on here drive a big rig? A purple one? I feel like I have seen it on here, and I had a guy honk at me in one on 99 right outside of altoona

might have thought you were a lot lizzard

Saw to XJ's in my town within 300 ft of eachother. First one was at CVS 97+ on moabs with 33's, looked real clean. The next was pulling out of the packy/bank green 97+ bumpers front and rear on moabs with 31's.

I waved to both, they were both driven by women and did not wave back.

In Danbury, CT I saw a 99-01 green XJ on 31s on stock steelies and probably a 4.5" lift with a surco rack on top pulling into Bobs/Home Depot. I was in the wife's corolla.

On my way back from the Giants game I saw 3 XJs before we crossed the GW Bridge. One was a 97+ black with graphics on the side sitting on at least 35s, a white one on 31s and another black one looking to be budget boosted.

Few days ago I saw a 97+ with probably 4"-ish inches of lift and I would guess pretty close to stock tires, saw on Rt 104 (MA) right near the BSC campus.

Saw a stock red mj on 146 north just south of the border Thursday night around half past 11. I was in the mild built white xj that passed you like the wind... :eyes:

Back