• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

97+ green xj with about 3"-4" of lift heading west on 139 in Marshfield on Saturday as I (2000 xj, black with 2" OME lift & ARB bull bar) was on my way to pick my Newfie up at the groomers in the center of town. I waved but not sure you saw me. Coming back east on 139 I saw you parked at the Autozone.

Hey Emerscape, Did I meet you on 139 in marshfield a couple summers ago near Blanchard's Liquors. I was driving a red xj.

possibly... but I only started modding my jeep this past summer. I coulda been driving an Expedition or a Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 35"s on it.. are you from Marshfield?

I talked to a guy in a black 97+xj lifted 33's for a while, probably not you then. I'm from Hanover. Nice to see some South Shore XJ's around here. I see that green one all the time, he usually has his stock tires on.

Boston - Wentworth parking lot, every day. Blue, looks like a 98? Same year and color as mine. Just recently lifted, board/ski family road trip roof bucket - stock everything accept the lift-kit (looks like a 3.5" rubi)

Spotted a big bright blue XJ on 35s with bushwackers parked at a nice house with a CJ and a TJ (I believe) also lifted with big tires around Kutztown this weekend (to and from the cabin) I forget which road it was. It was a main road. I have a picture because it was too awesome of a sight. The first time I drove by it was only jeeps and I was just like YES! :D

SSPX0547.jpg

that reminds me, I saw a dark colored (black? green? blue? I forget) 97+ on 33s or so, flareless, in the Hannaford parking lot on 202 in Rindge NH around 1100 today. I pulled in driving my MJ just as you were leaving.

Spotted a big bright blue XJ on 35s with bushwackers parked at a nice house with a CJ and a TJ (I believe) also lifted with big tires around Kutztown this weekend (to and from the cabin) I forget which road it was. It was a main road. I have a picture because it was too awesome of a sight. The first time I drove by it was only jeeps and I was just like YES! :D

SSPX0547.jpg

that is an AWESOME lawn

i want to picnic on it

Saturday morning at Baker Lumber on the VA Cutoff Road in White River. Parked in the front of the lot, guessing they work there. Dark blue 97+ with at least a 3-4" lift and bigger tires. Looked really clean.

Also saw a couple others that morning driving around Hartford, West Hartford, and Bethel, VT. Don't remember them as well though.

that reminds me, I saw a dark colored (black? green? blue? I forget) 97+ on 33s or so, flareless, in the Hannaford parking lot on 202 in Rindge NH around 1100 today. I pulled in driving my MJ just as you were leaving.

I've seen thins one too. Green I Think. I dont remember exactly but has a different rear bumper if i recall correctly.

Saw a dark gray/black with gold trim (limited edition?) 6+" of lift, 33's or 35's on 422 east bound this morning getting off the limerick(sanatoga) exit.

Spare on the roof Stickers on the rear quarter windows.

Dude cruizin 70-75 plus on 422 all the way from rt100 area or so I guess; I finally caught up just as he was getting off at limerick(sanatoga)

Saw a dark blue/green/black XJ today at the intersection of 100 and 401 near Eagle in PA. Had a roof rack and a BB i think. I turned right on 401 near the gas station and was rubber necking the shit outta you cause I thought you might have been going where I was going...a Jeep Fiend Club meet :D

Sunday, 3/28 1PM. I-95 Northbound just past Bridge St exit. Red XJ 33's, rack, with black door and OD fender. I was in the Red YJ w/snorkle heading Southbound.

Stopped at Royal XJ's place, nice rig.

Passed a white XJ in the dark. Lifted. Roof Rack. 33's. Might be the same guy I see at tims ugly mug on 724 alot. I passed ya at the stoplight near redners. There was a cop to my left, at the light, so I didnt notice you til i looked in my rearview to make sure he wasnt pulling me over for my flareless hoopty :laugh:

This morning ... saw a big, beautiful, caged red/burgundy XJ on Route 30/Cologne Ave in Egg Harbor. He turned left onto Cologne. There was a police detour with flashing lites & backed up traffic. Didn't get to look at it for long, but from what I could see, it was a beast.

Saw a big black XJ on 35's. 6.5" of lift. A white driver door. "if you can read this flip me over" and a big Rough Country sticker both on the back window. Parked at wawa in douglassville. I pulled in and drove by as you got in. I was in a white truck (I am NEVER in my jeep when I see sick rigs) and i was rubberneckin the shit outta yer rig

Saw a stock last generation green XJ at the on rt 1 right by the exit to get onto the blue route at 3 pm today in Springfield, looked like the left front suspension had issues, tire was WAY up in the wheel well. Also saw a lifted dark blue? XJ on a flat bed on Germantown Pike at Plymouth Road heading east around 3:30 today.

Back