• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Yesterday I saw a Chilli Pepper Red 4dr with a lift and one of the hitch racks in Levittown on New Falls.

I was in my stock 2dr.

I also went in to Giant and came out to two other XJs parked next to mine.

Yesterday I saw a Chilli Pepper Red 4dr with a lift and one of the hitch racks in Levittown on New Falls.

I was in my stock 2dr.

I also went in to Giant and came out to two other XJs parked next to mine.

I have seen the Chili Pepper rig several times the last few years, never met him though.

saw a green 97+ with lights (bumper and roof rack), antenna(s), 32s-33s, a few inches of lift, and a few windows worth of stickers on 190 north and 2 west yesterday... I honked a few times as I passed. Pretty sure you got off at the rt13 exit in Fitchburg.

good day for spotting didn't get too much info off any of them but

first, pulling out of my neighbor hood on bartlett ave turning right onto 100 saw a pretty lifted green 97+ 4.5 or 5.5 with 33 bighorns tire on rear carrier cb antenna

then coming down pottstown pike i saw a grey mj looked pretty stock with a two tone grey look

then crossing over pottstown pike on green hill at the wawa i saw another green xj 96- with roof rack and tire on the roof, that was lifted but it looked like it had all terrains

if course i was in the girls crv :bawl:

Saw a nice lifted dark blue, or black XJ in Horsham township PA Saturday morning on Norristown Road and Witmer Road in the snow storm. It had a pre runner bumper on it I think. I was plowing the road so I really had to pay attention to what I was doing rather then try and get more detail about the XJ. It was nice looking at least 31's I think 33's.

that probably sounds like my buddy harrison

Just saw a light blue Mj with maybe 6.5"-8" lift and possibly 33s going down 19th street in Hazleton. Anyone on here ?

i don't have nearly that much lift but i have a light blue mj :roll:

Silver 97+ in the visitor parking at EMC in Franklin, MA. Lifted probably ~4" with 32s (give or take an inch).

No NAXJA sticker but worth a shot.

I see a lifted white XJ at Tim's Ugly Mug on 724 alllll the time. AAL with lift blocks. ~4" and 32's. Roof rack with a spare on top too. Good looking rig

really? you see it at Tims?
I see it at the gear jammers saloon all the time.

But today on 422 I saw a white 97+ with 6"+ of lift and 33's headed westbound.

roof rack and a spare on the top.
stock bumpers.

and haulin a$$...

right around the limerick exit I would guess?

I see a lifted white XJ at Tim's Ugly Mug on 724 alllll the time. AAL with lift blocks. ~4" and 32's. Roof rack with a spare on top too. Good looking rig

Thats the dude I know, name's cory. He seems to frequent the bars a lot, must be an alcoholic :D. I'll have to get ahold of him when we go wheeling next, I think he'd go.

really? you see it at Tims?
I see it at the gear jammers saloon all the time.

But today on 422 I saw a white 97+ with 6"+ of lift and 33's headed westbound.

roof rack and a spare on the top.
stock bumpers.

and haulin a$$...

right around the limerick exit I would guess?

Seen that before. Really nice rig!

And matt, yeah invite him to JFC or something!

spotted on Route 7 in Rutland, VT pulling out of sunoco and then pulling into the bank next to sunoco.

Mass. plates, 97+ green, front grill guard, lifted ~6.5, stock flares, looked like 33x12.5, and one factory fog light out.

Patriot Blue 97+ with a few inches of lift, 32s/33s, black wheels headed north/east on 95 in CT around the US 7 junction at 2-3pm. Didn't get much of a look as I was headed south/west. rweaver maybe?

Saw a lifted Red XJ. 97+ on 100 today near the Lowes. 5-6" on 33s-35s. Clean rig. Had these wheels on it.

JEEP%20WHEELS%20SERIES%20135%20BLACK%20ASC%20(Custom).jpg

Then I saw another XJ down 100 further. At the intersection near OwenJ's sign, and the gas station. You were turning right at the light. It was a Woody, tons of stickers, wide 32's or 33's, a plow, and a salt thrower on the back. All 4 tires about an inch from the flares haha

Back