• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

A little too clean probably. Sounds like g-off
:callme:

Yes it does. Roof rack? Sliced tires with not enough air in them? HAHAHA :kissyou:

Anyways...I saw a SICK rig tonight. Reminded me alot of Frank Z's rig. Going down 61 (I think? The road cabelas is on) near lake Ontelaunee. Slate blue XJ with a JCR looking bumper, 2 hella 700s, ~6" of lift, 35s, bushwackers, nice exhaust tone, looked thooper thweet. And as usual...I wasnt in my Jeep. Every sick XJ I have seen locally has been in a different vehicle. And I ALWAYS drive my jeep. Probably 95% of the time

Dark green pre-97 at lincoln and salisbury in worcester at 20 past 6, 32s or so and a few inches of lift, spare on the roof rack

saw a nice looking red 97+ xj on 31's or so and a jcr style front bumper on 322 in downingtown at like 5 30ish today. I was in the red heep with the winch bumper

Saw a black 97+ going north bound on Merrit Parkway around Stamford, CT between exits 34-36. Didn't get a good look of the front and side to see lift size, but saw a rear tire carrier w/red Jerry cans out back.

Saw this Jeep again today, but on I-95 between exits 12-15 going southbound. Noticed it had a roofrack on there as well.

Also saw a Red 97+ with a custom front bumper and fog lamps under or on the stinger. This was on my way back from New Haven taking exit 38 off i-91 to the parkway

Yesterday am on PA's Northeast Extension of the Turnpike. Black XJ pre 97 looked like 5"ish that ran by me in the passing lane like they were late for a booty call.

I was the OD XJ that waved.

Been noticing a considerably lifted XJ parked at a Sheetz in town lately. Probably work there? Id have to guess at least 6" of lift, probably 35's. Dark Green, trimmed, looked like shes been taking a beating on the trails!

Saw this on 2x the last two days. The first time I beeped and waved. I was in my corolla. On Rt 291 and Rt 90 near Chicopee. Looked to have 35s, big front bumper with lights.

IMG00094-20100412-1523.jpg

I saw that on memorial drive in chicopee last week. I was driving a handicap van, so it would have been really creepy if i waved

On the right side of route 12 when heading south away from keene theres always a white xj, i think its 97+, at a guys house. looks to have about 4-5 inches of lift, 33's and fender flares.

Was by keene state college tonight around 9pm at the route 12 and route 101 intersection. Saw a black xj pretty covered in mud. at least 5 inches of lift and at least 33's, more likely 35's though.

a lifted Land Rover waved at me today...i ignored him!!!!

Today at framingham state. Patriot blue 4 door spare on top and shovel on the roof rack. Maybe 5 inches of lift and 33's? Same color as mine.

Today at framingham state. Patriot blue 4 door spare on top and shovel on the roof rack. Maybe 5 inches of lift and 33's? Same color as mine.
I think i saw the same one in Brockton on Rt. 24 going South today at around 3:30

Lifted red MJ parked on ford st in bridgeport, plus a large dark xj going the other way on 287 yesterday around 8am followed by a red and white fc170

I'm putting out an APB on this one, in Norwalk CT in the walmart parking lot there was a dark blue briarwood with lime green racing stripes and a TWO FOOT lime green wing coming off the rear gate, bought a camera inside to take a pic but it was gone when I got out of the store..........pretty sure it flew away

doug

Back