• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

saw a green (i think) 97+ with about 4-5" 33's running down park ave next to mine last night. Also had blueish headlights. nice looking rig.

Saw a mildly lifted black 97+ on Pleasant Street in Claremont this afternoon.

I've seen quite a few others recently around, but keep forgetting what they looked like by the time I get online.

Saw a red 97+ lifted w/stock flares removed but looked untrimmed on Connecticut Ave in Norwalk, CT today around 3pm. I was pulling out of Costco, didn't get out to the light fast enough to get a look

I see a green (I think) XJ just about every day on the way home from work, probably 3-4" lift and 31s. Lightbar, trimmed fenders. Parked at Hanson farm in Bridgewater, MA. No clue if it's even someone on here.. never seen a NAXJA sticker but then again I think I have only seen it from behind once for a brief moment.

black 97+, stock, in the middle lane of 290 eastbound around quarter till 9 this morning... your left front wheel (the whole thing) was wobbling wildly and I honked to get your attention. You looked over at me annoyed as I seem to have interrupted your cell phone conversation trying to warn you about it. I hope you realized your lug nuts or unit bearing were going south in a hurry, hung up, and pulled over, but somehow I doubt it...

saw a red xj

had like a 5" lift in back and 2" in front on stock tires pass my road in foster RI

you waved. i waved back, we had a moment

Saw a blue 97+ xj around 5" lift but didnt notice tire size, on the Manchester/Hooksett NH line on RT 3A. I was in the red xj with no doors and waved. You stared at me funny and kept going.

Saw a very clean 97+ green xj in Chicopee across of the Women's Prison. Had light on roof. About 4" lifts and 33's. Upgraded diff cover and new steering too. Had a sticker that said JEEP on the front windshield.

sunday afternoon somewhere on 140 maybe near norton, can't remember, a MJ on 4.5" and 33's. it was blue and real clean.

green 97+, about 3" and 31's on 95 in NYC just north of the GWB, bounced the back of a h2 this morning.
I am going to assume it was the hummer owner crying on the side of the road

Saw a black 97+ going north bound on Merrit Parkway around Stamford, CT between exits 34-36. Didn't get a good look of the front and side to see lift size, but saw a rear tire carrier w/red Jerry cans out back.

Keep seeing a dark blue 97+ around my town. Think he lives down the road from me. About 5 inches and 33s? I believe. Also has front winch bumper and rear tire carrier with a hi lift on it and a ginormous BF Goodrich sticker on the back. If he's not on here might have to leave him a note.

Red, lifted, with exo spotted Saturday in Newington, NH. Anyone recognize this one? Saw the owner hop in, but wasn't able to go over and say hi. Kudo's on the open carry.

IMG_0236.jpg

Back