• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

at "the sports bar" in willimantic last night

one 97+ green
jcr bumpers
stock tires
maybe a 2" lift

and some guy pulled into the parking lot behind me in my xj looked at us and booked
silver 97+ bushwhacks

saw an OD XJ with long arms?, roof rack, snorkel in Jeffersonville near the 7-11, I'm betting that it was OverlandXJ, you run at the ambulance?

I saw a pretty clean 97+ Cherokee at the parking lot of Sunday River on Saturday, still stock. I then saw it at maybe 5:30 pm a few miles south on Rt 26 on it's roof in a ditch :( RIP!

Sunday morning around 1:45am in Lansdale on Broad Street near 7th. Grey? XJ with probably 5" lift, 33's, tire on roof rack, sounded like it had an exhaust.

NJ on I80 west bound at approx. 6pm. Near Exit 25 or so.

Red 97+, lifted, roof rack, spare in rack, two rear facing lights on rack. Several stickers on rear windows, NAXJA being one of them. :)

You went by in the fast lane, so did not get much more of a look. I was heading to Hackettstown for a steak. Sharp looking Jeep.

Black XJ in the gulf parking lot near autozone in Kingston MA.

IIRC was flareless, newer model (guessing it was ~ a '99 but not sure on the year). Had 2 stickers on back window (one white rectangle might have been NAXJA or might not, one black circle may have been UJ or something else). Probably 4" lift on 32s or so.

dark green 97+ with 32s/33s on alloys and a couple inches of lift, roof rack, and spare on the rack on 290 eastbound and 495 northbound around 5:30PM today. I was in the white MJ.

somewhere in ct

red, getting petrol
maybe 6" and 35" trxus all terrain/sand tires (dont see dem too often)

near western ct state, stockish with a dookin front bumper and black wheels

and several other stockish rigs-small lift and tarz with stickers on em through out my travels yesterday

Sunday morning around 1:45am in Lansdale on Broad Street near 7th. Grey? XJ with probably 5" lift, 33's, tire on roof rack, sounded like it had an exhaust.

uh............um.........yeah...........sounded like it had an aftermarket exhaust on it:doh:

hahaha

My XJ only has like half an exhaust, and sounds like it :eek: I need to booger weld it back together when I get bored sometime.

today. interesection of ross and henderson rd. 97+ light blue. 33's with alloy wheels, rear tire carrier. i think an aftermarket front bumper. seen you a few times. very nice rig.

White 96 down, flareless with 33s or so on 290 westbound going through worcester, honked and waved

and a definite - 90XJay on rt9 in Worcester :wave:

White Cherokee. Stock. Big dull chrome rear tube bumper like the ones the TJ noobs run. Stock steelies painted black. And a rusty's sticker on the back. Parked at Amity Dentistry/Some day care today. If you like jeeps, you should have seen mine. It was the closest spot to the entrance. Blue with wide tarz.

and a definite - 90XJay on rt9 in Worcester :wave:
for the amount I'm in worcester I'm surprised I'm not spotted more lol Sorry I didn't see you, sometimes I can be in a trance driving hom from work, long angry day lol

haha yeah, been there done that, one of my jackass friends (the guys on the motorcycles) had just opened my passenger door at a stop light so I was a bit confused else I would have flashed the hi beams or something sooner.

EDIT: also that was like the first time I've driven the XJ in about two weeks, how'd that happen?

97+ green xj with about 3"-4" of lift heading west on 139 in Marshfield on Saturday as I (2000 xj, black with 2" OME lift & ARB bull bar) was on my way to pick my Newfie up at the groomers in the center of town. I waved but not sure you saw me. Coming back east on 139 I saw you parked at the Autozone.

Back