• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

white 97+ 3-4" lift rubi wheels/tires with CT plates, i see it parked around Keene State alot, real clean rig

wed. night I saw a black 97+ with about 5-6" and 33's with a roof rack that had a highlift and some other stuff up there. it was real clean and I was on 30w west of lancaster on my way to elizabethtown. I was in my rental since my heep is in the body shop.

Not even a Jeep, but I saw a forest green International Scout II on my way to work in Hudson MA today.

red pre 96 on I84 outside Hartford at the 384 84 split, BB and 31s around 5pm ish wed night

light blue 97+ on low lift with 35s cut fenders in Southbury CT at about 7:45am was crossing RT 6 coming out of the Southbury shopping center

today in stoughton on the corner of washington and central a white xj 3 inch lift and 31 bfg most-terrains on black steelies some cute girl was driving it

Sounds like Rick let his girfreind take the jeep out.

Saw two on Friday.

early Yellow XJ with chrome handles, roof rack, ~3" lift, 33's, in Taunton, MA on 138. Looked very clean and nice.

white XJ with 3" of lift, roof rack with tire, 33's in on 106 near rt24 in Easton.
whitexj.jpg

Spotted several XJ's and TJ's at Killington today from all over. also got a wave from a stock pre-96 XJ as I was leaving.

The only XJ I got a pic of
DSC_6134.jpg

Reminds me, I waved to a dark colored XJ on Sunday morning somewhere along June Street in Worcester MA - anyone on here? Didn't appear to be at all built, but was in good shape.

Around 4:30PM this afternoon in Claremont, NH turning onto Main Street. Green 97+ with 2-3" up front and probably around 4" out back, hitch under stock rear bumber, everything else looked stock.

Tell him his rig is soo cool that he needs to bring it wheeling in January....
x2. good guy. i've wheeled with him before, had a lot of fun that day. i've been trying to get him back out ever since.

Nice light green Jeep (same color as imoverit’s XJ) on 30 E this morning by Exton/Downingtown around 7:15. I usually catch a glimpse of this XJ on my way home, but I was behind it this morning all the way to my exit off 202. I was in a little green corolla though. From what I could tell, chick driver, aftermarket exhaust, 3.5” lift, 31” tires on stock 5 spoke steelies. 8.25 in plain view. 5 Pennies sticker in the rear hatch glass, boxing gloves hanging from the rear view. Nice clean XJ (thought it was imoverit again)!

Back